Part 19

Y/N POV

In these years of being with Taehyung and his other altars, I've never heard this "sexy" nick name from any of them. What if he really do have one??

K - Berry, do you wanna watch Oggy and The Cockroaches with me?

He asked with a cute pout. I nodded at him with a smile. I unlatched Taemin's lips from my nipples and put him back inside his crib. I corrected myself and went downstairs.

Kimchi was sitting on the couch with a huge blanket covering his body. I sat beside him or should I say between his legs. We covered ourselves with the huge blanket.

Kimchi surrounded his arms around my waist protectively. He snuggled to my neck. We were both laughing at the comedy scenes. Even though we are now parents, we still like to see some child movies as Tae Tae loves them. That hobby makes me to like the cartoons too.

(Ignore the hands)

(Ignore the hands)

Y/N - Kimchi,I wanna ask something. Be honest with Berry, ok?

He nodded while looking at me. I kissed his lips softly. I pulled out and looked at his innocent eyes.

Y/N - Do u have another altar? Don't lie to me.. please

I pleaded. He lowered his gaze.

K - He's Jack.

Y/N - W-what? Why you guys didn't tell me? I'm really happy that there's someone to accompany Taehyung in something that he doesn't have or he wants.

I smiled and kissed him when he pout sadly.

Y/N - When was he formed?

K - Long ago. About 5 or 6 years ago.

Y/N - Was he with me just for once?

Kimchi just nodded.

Y/N - I want to speak with him.. please.

Kimchi nodded again with sad gaze and closed his eyes. He opened his eyes with a dark gaze.

Y/N - J-Jack... Why y-you didn't tell me about yourself?
J - I don't want you to think of me as a creep. I was formed to protect you and our cub, vixen.

I widened my eyes. So, he was the one. I kissed him.

Y/N - I swore to Taehyung that I'll love all of his altars equally when we were young. I love you too. Next time, tell me if you have any other altars. I don't mind ok, daddy?

Jack gulped and looked at me. I kissed him with a smirk.

Y/N - Daddy, I want you. Please.

Jack POV

I kissed Y/N's lips and turn off the t.v. The lights were already dimmed.
(Dim the lights, baby😏😏)

I took off her shirt. Her big boobs bounced in front of my face. Her nipples perked up due to the cold air. I touched her nipples with my index finger and pressed them.

Y/N - Daddy pls suck them... Taste my milk.

J - Do you want daddy to suck your milk?

Y/N - Y-yes, daddy. Please have my milk...

I latched my lips to her nipples. I sucked the tip making her milk to fill up my mouth.. She held my head close to chest. After abusing her boobs for 5 minutes, I went down towards her aching pussy. I cupped the shaven pussy and stroked her pussy lips. When I parted her folds, I felt my dick tightening after seeing her glistening hole. 

I kissed her pearl and started to eat her out. She held my hairs and pushed me more toward her needy hole. 

Y/N - Jackkk... I'm cumming. 

I stopped when she said Jack. She looked at me feeling not being able to cum. I took off my pants along with my boxer. My dick was as hard as rock. I stood up to be touched by it's baby girl. I penetrated my cock inside her ass hole without letting her to adjust to my size.

Tears left her eyes when I fucked her more faster than ever. Her legs were on my shoulder which helped me to go more deeper.

J - Dare to call me Jack again. You are only allowed to call me daddy ok? If you call me by my name, I won't hesitate to fuck you under me mercilessly. U get me?

She just nodded while moaning loudly. I gave her ass a spank.

J - Answer me, my cock slut.

Y/N - I'm so sorry, daddy. I will call you daddy only. Please don't stop...fuck

I kept fucking her ass hole which was continuously clenching on my dick.

Y/N - Daddy, I-I'm close. Ahhh

J - Do you want your daddy to fill your hole with his warm seeds? Uh?

I thrusted in inhuman speed.

Y/N - Please cum inside me, daddy. I want your seeds buried deep inside my cunt... Please fill me up.... Ahhhhhh

She cummed on my dick and I exploded my hot seeds inside her ass hole. I thrusted slowly to ride out our orgasm.

I took her legs off my shoulders. She was breathing heavily while her eye lids were about to close.

I covered us in duvet and snuggled close to her. I kept kissing her lips and massaging her boobs through out the night.

I'm happy that I finally be able to introduce myself to her. I'm never going to lose my vixen. She's only mine. If she dares to leave me, I'll keep her with me forever. She's my possession. I love her and I'm obsessed with her. She's mine. She won't be able to leave us. All of us. My vixen...