Part 15

A month later

Kimchi POV

Y/N was eating chocolate ice cream while I brought a bag and put it inside the car as she said. She said she'll need it when the baby's gonna born.

Y/N - Kimchi, kisseu...

I nodded while blushing. I still get shy if she ask for kisses. I went to her and she brought my head closer to hers. She kissed my lips making me taste the chocolate ice cream. She sucked my lips as I tilted my head more to taste her sweet lips. She pulled out with a smile.

Y/N - I love you, Kimchi. Did you think of any names for our baby?
K - W-well Y-yes... I did. I want to name him Kim Taemin. I've always thought to name that to our son..
Y/N - of course, baby.. that's good too.. Kim Taemin...

She kissed my lips again.. she stood up and went to the kitchen to put the empty glass in the sink. I was about to hold her hands when she suddenly held the wall with a hand. Some water fell down between her legs. I immediately closed my eyes as she told me to bring Taehyung when he sees any water is between her legs.

Taehyung POV

I opened my eyes when I heard Y/N calling my name. I immediately ran towards her and picked her up in bridal-style. I put her beside me and the driver drove us to the hospital. I rubbed the baby bump and kissed her forehead to calm her down.

T - It's ok baby... Hold on a bit... We're almost there....

She nodded while crying. The driver parked the car as I ran inside with her in my arms.

T - Doctor..nurse.... My wife is in labor pain... She is going to give birth.

I shouted on top of my lungs. The doctors came and asked me to put her on a stretcher. I held her hand and went inside the labor ward.

Y/N - Ahhhhh Tae..... I can't.....Ahhhh

She cried in pain. My eyes teared up when I saw my babygirl crying in pain. I went inside the ward after wearing the mask and some other things. My baby was changed into the hospital wear. I went beside her and rubbed her baby bump...

D - It's still 6 cm... We need to wait till it reaches 10cm...

After 2 hours

D - It's 10 cm now... The baby is crowning..

T - Come on,baby... Push a little.. just a little more and then, we'll see our cub here in our hands. Push a little, baby.

Y/N - Ahhhhh.... It hurts.... Kim Taehyung it's all your fault.. You bastard..

Everyone in the ward, chuckled at her words.

T - Come on baby... Just a little...after this you can punish me...ok?? Just push a little more honey..

Y/N - Ahhhhhhhhh

I heard a crying sound of baby. Tears fell down when I saw my son,my baby... He was covered in blood... I smiled in tears.

D - Congratulations,Mr. Kim... It's a boy..

He gave me my son....my flesh... He was crying... I held him in my arms.. he stopped crying when I planted a kiss on his forehead. I looked at my love just to see her smiling at us tiredly. I went towards her and put my son on her chest for skin-to-skin contact with his mother.

He snuggled to her warmness. I smiled at the sight of them. Soon,the nurse came to clean him up. Y/N rested a little.. I looked at her tired figure with a smile. She was sleeping peacefully.

Suddenly,my phone buzzed. It was Suga hyung.

T - Yes hyung.
S - Taehyung,me and Jennie came to your house just now.. you and Y/N weren't there... Where are you guys?
T - We're in the hospital.
S - What? Why? Is Y/N giving birth?
T - Well yeah... She just did. She's resting now...
S - Wow... Lemme inform the others.
T - Ok hyung...

I hung up the call and looked at my wife. I caressed her hairs and kissed her forehead.

The nurse came after a while. She handed me our son. My son was covered in comfy blankets.

He was looking like me while his hair was dark brown just like his eomma

He was looking like me while his hair was dark brown just like his eomma.. I couldn't stop myself from crying. Y/N opened her eyes tiredly and looked at the both of us. She made a grabby hands towards me. I made her sit comfortably and gave our son to her. She kissed his temple multiple times.

Y/N - he's cute... he's perfect...

I kissed her lips.. the doctor came and asked us for his name to be typed in his birth certificate.

I looked at Y/N so that she can name our son. She smiled and said

Y/N - Taemin. Kim Taemin.

That's the exact name that I wanted to name our son.

D - That's a good name...

He said and went out.. soon, the nurse came and told us about feeding him the breast milk. Taemin cried and the nurse said he's hungry so Y/N should feed him.

I helped Y/N to pull her outfit till her chest. She took out her heavy breasts and latched it to his mouth.

My son sucked on her nipples as he was hungry. I licked my lips at the sight of her juicy breasts. After 2,3 months that will be my meal every night. Y/N finished feeding Taemin. I helped her put our son beside her.

I heard some voices outside the ward. That's the boys...

I immediately adjusted her dress and went to open the door.

Jimin hugged me tightly while congratulating me. The other boys hugged me while congratulating us.

Jk - he's so cute....wowwwwww... He looks like you, hyung.

RM - That's right. Did u tell your parents about this?

T - No... They've went to Canada 10 months ago... They don't even know if I've got married. If they asked me to marry another girl or to divorce and leave my wife and son, they'll regret a lot. Jack won't hesitate to kill them if they try to separate us both.

RM nodded in agreement.. no one can separate us.

The girls were congratulating Y/N too. My son and my wife are my life.. I'll never let them know the mafia side of me... They can't leave me... forever.. after this,Y/N won't leave me... I'll make her pregnant after she gave birth every time ,so that she won't leave me ..

 I'll make her pregnant after she gave birth every time ,so that she won't leave me

Tq for your support, readers