Part 21

V POV
After our steamy session, we got back to work. I made sure Y/N was sitting on my lap. She slept on my chest as she was tired. I continued to do the paper works quietly. My hands were caressing her belly.

My marks were looking good on her; indicating that she's only mine. Ours.

Y/N woke up after an hour. She accidentally rubbed her ass on my dick which made me hard again. God.. she always make me horny.

I made her to sit on my desk as I started to take off my pants and boxer. I pulled down her panties and penetrated her ass. She moaned quietly in pleasure ans wrapped her arms around my waist. I fucked her tight ass hole. Anal sex with my baby girl is really hard but pleasurable. Her hole can make me cum just by it's tightness.

I held her mouth closed so that Taemin doesn't hear us.

We were both so close to release our cum.

V - Fuck baby girl... Ahhhh..
Y/N - Daddy... Ahhh... I can't take it.

She whispered in pleasure.

V - Just a moment baby.. wait for daddy. Fuckkkkk ..

Right then, Y/N coated my dick with her white substance. My cum filling up her womb. I told her to stop taking those pills. I'm sure I can get her pregnant in just a month.

My cum was still filling her womb which surprises me more. I guess impregnating Y/N really makes me hard.

I kissed her forehead followed by her lips.

V - You're mine,baby girl. Only the altars and I can get you pregnant. We'll keep giving you our seeds till you get pregnant again and again. You're our, Mrs. Kim. Only ours..

I said and kissed her.

Y/N - I'm only yours,baby. Only yours.

Right then, we heard Taemin's crying sounds. I made Y/N to sit on my seat after getting ourselves dressed well and I went to Taemin. I picked him up and kissed his tummy.

V - Who's my baby.. yes you're.. Taemin is my baby. He's so handsome just like his father.

Taemin giggled while crying. I placed him on Y/N's lap and she unbuttoned her blouse. Her large boobs popped out. Taemin quickly latched his mouth to her breast. He sucked her nipples. I admired them with a smile.

Suddenly, a knock was heard. I covered Y/N's chest with my coat. Hence,no one can see her breastfeeding my cub.

V - Come in.

Namjoon hyung and Lisa came inside. Y/N greeted them.

V - Hey guys. What brings you here?

N - W-well... We wanna say something to you guys.

He held Lisa's hands. They both blushed together.. I know they're up to something.

N - Lisa is ... She's...

L - I'm pregnant, brother. We just found out yesterday...

Lisa said with her toothy smile.. Y/N congratulated her while sitting as Taemin was still drinking her milk. I patted Namjoon hyung's shoulder.

V - Congrats bro.

N - Thanks Taehyung. Lisa is pregnant for a month now...so,we wanna ask some advices pm taking care of the babies from Y/N and Rosé sis. Since you guys are experienced enough...do you mind??

Y/N - Not at all, oppa. Lisa can visit us anytime she wants.

She said with a smile.

V - But, we'll inform you guys bcoz we'll be busy sometimes. You know.. 2nd baby making process.

I said with a smirk.. Y/N hit my arms playfully with a blushed face.

Later we spend the time talking as I didn't have any meeting with anyone. I have a meeting with the Lims' tomorrow.

We gave Taemin to Namjoon hyung and Lisa since they wanted to take care of him and it has been a while that Taemin spend his time with his god parents.

Y/N POV

When we opened the door, V pinned me to the wall. He closed the door while kissing my lips, sucking them. He bite my lips which made it to bleed. I hissed when he licked my blood.

V - I want you now, mommy... Your babyboy is needy for your tight cunt. Please mommy.. it's hurting down there.

Y/N - Then have me, babyboy.

He kissed me and picked me up, leading us to our bedroom. He dropped me carefully on the bed and locked the door.

I looked at him who was taking off his pants. I bit my lips. He hovered over me and kissed my lips.

V - Mommy, you make hard.

He said and brought my right hand towards his clothed dick.

V - So hard that my junior wants to be buried inside the tight pussy of yours.

I rubbed his dick and took it out slowly. He closed his eyes while moaning in pleasure.

I pushed him on the bed and hovered over him. I took off my dress and skirt along with my panties.

I penetrated his dick inside my dripping wet hole.

V - Mommy... Ahhh.. don't stop.. fuck

I bounced on his dick which made us to moan in pleasure..

It has been an hour since I've been riding his dick. I've already cummed 5 times and V has cummed 3 times. My legs are now tired. If it weren't for V's arms around my waist and ass,I would be lying on the bed.

Suddenly, V pushed me on the bed and pounded inside me in inhuman pace.

V - Ahhhh baby girl... You're so tight..

Sometimes, he's really a bipolar guy. Just a few seconds ago he was mommy's baby boy. But now, he's a daddy.

Y/N - Daddy harder....

I whimpered. He fucked me more faster and deeper.

Y/N - Ahhhhh....daddy, I'm close. Ahhh
V - Me too, baby girl. Cum for daddy like a good girl...will you??
Y/N - I will daddy....ahhhhhhh

I cummed on his dick and he shoot his seeds inside my pussy.

He groaned in his deep, husky voice. Fuck..that voice...

V dropped his body on mine. He slowly thrusted to ride out our orgasm. He flipped us back while making sure his dick doesn't come out from my pussy hole.

He covered our sweaty bodies in duvet. V wrapped his arms around my waist and murmured his love for me.

V - I love you, baby. So much that you can't even imagine. Soon enough, we're going to have another me or you. I hope it's another you this time. Imagine having a group of three boys and two girls. Taemin will take care of his little siblings. He will be a protective brother like us. Just as we're taking care of you and our Taemin.

He said and kissed my lips. I smiled and kissed him back.

V - Sleep, baby. We have to work out more since it's Saturday tomorrow. We can make it twins if you want.

Y/N - I'm good with one. The other 3 said that they want to make one each. I guess you'll can make one.

V pouted and I chuckled.

Y/N - Sleep tight, big guy. I love you.

He slept after kissing my forehead, nose, lips and finally my neck. He made sure he left a hickey at that spot.

I'm really lucky to have them all with me. Without them and my baby, I'm nothing.

Finally,21st chapter is posted. Hope you guys love the story. Next part after 200 view and 150 votes... 🤞🤞