Part 22

Y/N POV

Jack has brought Taemin for a stroll around our massive garden.

As our house is in a big land,we don't have any neighbors. But, I like it that way. Taehyung is the happiest one since no one can hear my scream of pleasure even if we make love in the kitchen.

Taemin is now 8 months. He can understand a few words that we speak. He's more fond with his appa. Taehyung said that he will make him the next CEO of our Kim's Enterprise if Taemin is interested in business.

I've been having vomit and headache a lot. Just then...

J - Hey baby. Are you ok? How is the pain? Do you want to go for a check up?

He said while patting Taemin's back since he just drank milk from his bottle after strolling around the garden.

Y/N - Y-yeah... I'm fine,Ja-

Jack POV

Y/N was talking to me when she suddenly collapsed on the couch. I immediately put Taemin inside the stroller and sprinted towards Y/N.

J - Vixen, are you ok?

She was unconscious. So, I brought her to the car and made her to sit on the passenger's seat. I told the bodyguards to take care of my cub. They immediately nodded.

Vixen is sick lately. I should have brought her to meet the doctor but,she denied it.

The hospital was 10 minutes away from our house. I parked the car and brought her to the reception.

J - My wife is sick. Is Jin hyung free?

Receptionist - Yes sir, he's.

I brought Y/N to Jin hyung's room.

Jack - Hyung,Y/N is sick.
Jin - Taehyungaa...
Jack - It's Jack, hyung.
Jin - O-ohh.. Come come. Put her on the bed (Idk what it's called)

I carefully put her on the bed and Jin hyung put his hand on her wrist.

He checked her pulse a few times. Wait a minute.. is it what I'm thinking?

Jin - Congratulations,Jack. She's pregnant. I guess

He said with a smile. She's pregnant? Is it V this time? But, it's ok tho. I'll make her pregnant for the fifth time as my baby will be the maknae in our family.

But, right now I'm sure she'll make me hard enough with her swollen belly after this. Fuck...

Jack - Thank you, Jin hyung. We'll get going.

Jin - Ok bro... Btw, Jisoo is pregnant with triplets. We're having a gender reveal party. It's held on the coming Sunday which is just 5 days away. I think you can surprise Y/N in that party too.

Jack - Hmmm... that's a good idea too.

Soon, I thanked Jin hyung and left to home with Y/N in my arms.

Y/N POV

I woke up feeling my husband's kisses on my neck..

Y/N - Tae...stop.. it's ticklish..
V - It's V baby.

I immediately opened my eyes. He smiled at me.

Y/N - What happened to me,honey? I fainted yesterday, didn't I?

V - Yes,you did. But, Jin hyung said you should eat more from now on. Btw,he said that he and Jisoo unnie are having a gender reveal party for their triplets. It's on Sunday. Let's get you some dress ok?

I nodded and kissed his lips. He broke the kiss when we heard Taemin's loud cries from his room.

V picked me up in bridal-style and we went to his room.

When we arrived there,we saw Taemin trying to crawl inside his big crib. V immediately ran towards the crib with me in his arms. He put me on the couch and lifted Taemin as it was the first time for us to see him crawling

 He put me on the couch and lifted Taemin as it was the first time for us to see him crawling

Taemin giggled when his father kissed his whole face.

He passed Taemin to me.

Y/N - Eomma's baby is crawling huh.. my baby is crawling.. he's a big boy...

Taemin giggled.

V - No.. he's a Appa's baby. My cub loves his appa more. Right baby???

I pouted but V kissed me,chuckling.

V - Don't be sad,baby. We'll make the next baby as a eomma's son or daughter.

He laughed.

Y/N - Yeah yeah.. but, I'll make sure the next 4 babies are their eomma's baby. Hmpphhh..

V put Taemin inside his crib as Taemin continued his crawling with a his smile.

V came towards me and hovered over me.

Y/N - V-V... W-what are you doing? Taemin is here.

V - Two babies are eomma's baby.. the other three are their Appa's babies.. ok?Or I'll make sure we'll have more babies till most of them are on their Appa's side. You get me, baby girl?

He said with a smirk. I nodded while gulping. He kissed my lips and forehead.

V - I love you...

He said and we all walked downstairs. We wore a family outfit to go shopping.

I fed Taemin before going to the mall

Hey readers!!! Next part after 200 views and 200 votes!!!! Many of you have viewed the 21st chapter but the votes weren't much tho...but it's ok.. But, I hope I can reach at least 200 views and 200 votes after this ..