Part 20

Taehyung's POV

Y/N was sleeping beside me naked.. I wonder who made love with her. I mean I know it's me but I'm so jealous that her body is covered in hickeys made by my other altars.

I just wish I could wake her up and make her to ride my dick right now. I gulped and moved closer to her.

My hands were now on her boobs. They're really big. My lips went towards her soft nipples. The pink nipples hardened when my tongue twirled around them. I could taste the tasty milk that my cub drinks everyday from his eomma.

Y/N - Ahhh Tae....fuck...

She moaned in her sleep. I continue to suck her nipples while massaging her clit. I know that waking up with the feeling of being wrecked is one of her fantasies.

I pushed my dick inside her pussy hole. Suddenly,she pushed me and sat on my lap. My dick was inside her hole. The view made my dick more harder than before.

Y/N - Baby boy...do u want mommy to punish you for trying to fuck mommy when she's asleep?

She asked as she circled her fingertips around my nipples. I moaned at the feeling. Y/N bounced on my dick as her breasts hit my face. I grabbed and sucked them. But, Y/N pinned my hands beside my head.

Y/N - Do u think un can escape from the punishment uh? Does my baby boy wanna suck...f-fuck..... mommy's breasts? Ahhhhh

I nodded and moaned.

T - Mommy pls let me suck your boobies. Ahhh... I promise I'll be a good boy.... Ahhhh

She sucked on my neck while riding me. My dick was so close to cum.

T - Mommy can I cum? Your baby boy wants to cum... please...

Y/N - Cum baby boy.. fill mommy with your seeds...fuck

Her words send me to the edge and I cummed inside her womb... I know she's on her pills as she said.

I kissed her neck when she dropped her body on my body.

I wrapped her body with my arms and brought her to the bathroom. My dick inside her hole wasn't helping me at all. I wrecked her inside our bathroom once more.

After bath, we dressed up in our office-attire. We started to go to the office about a month ago since she is okay after three months of giving birth to Taemin.

We always bring Taemin to our office as we don't trust any nanny. I always keep an eye on Y/N as I made my wife my secretary. So, she's always with me inside our room.

We don't usually do it inside the room as Taemin will be there. So, I usually lock the doors and inform the staffs that no one can come inside for at least an hour. They might think that Y/N has to breastfeed Taemin and that's why I don't allow them to come. But the truth is I ask my baby girl to feed him early enough so that I can bring her inside my secret room inside the office.

I wreck her on the bed inside my secret room. It's just I'm obsessed with her everything and my dick is obsessed with her mouth,boobs, pussy and ass.

We drove to my office. The employees bow and greeted us. My right arm was wrapped around her waist while Taemin was sleeping in her arms. I usually don't respond to any of them. Y/N is the one who always smile and greet them.

We went inside the office and sat on our chairs. She put Taemin inside his cute little crib which was right beside her table. Taemin was playing with the toys hanging on the crib.

A knock was heard.

T - Come in

I said in my usual cold tone. A man came in.

Kris Wu - Good morning sir. I'm the newly appointed employee for the designing department.

He said and bow. I nodded and said

T - Miss Jennie is downstairs. Ask her to show you around the company. You may leave now.

I said and looked back at my laptop. I didn't hear a him or thank you. So, I looked up just to see the guy is staring at my wife.

T - Mr. Wu, you may leave now.

I said with a cold and stern voice. He quickly bow and rushed out. Y/N was too focused in her work that she didn't even notice his stare. I have to make sure he knows that Y/N is only this beast's.

Taemin was snoring cutely. So, I informed that no one can enter the office for an hour in a mic. Y/N looked at me surprised. I picked her up and put her on my shoulder.

Y/N - Tae... Are you horny right now? We just came here about two hours ago.

She whisper-yell as Taemin is sleeping. I spanked her ass and put the password which leads towards my secret room.

I threw Y/N on the bed which made her to bounce on it. I locked the door and took off my pants. She gulped at the size of my bulge.

T - That bastard was staring at my love. I guess I've to make him know that this girl is mine.

I said and took off my boxer. I pulled down her skirt along with her panties. She gasped when she felt my slender fingers slipping inside her tight cunt one by one.

She held onto my shoulder and moaned my name.

Y/N - Tae.....ahhh

I glare at her when she said Tae. I guess I have to discipline her to call me Daddy whenever we're alone. I took out my finger and she whined at the loss of my fingers.

I replaced my finger with my cock which was waiting to be inside her tight hole.

I thrusted in a hard place as she moaned loudly.

Y/N - D-daddy... Don't stooppppp... Ahhhh... Fuck....

T - Ahhh love... You're so tight. Fuck...

I fucked her hole mercilessly. She was enjoying my hard dick which was inside her. I bite on her neck which made a purplish hickey. I penetrated in an inhuman speed. Her hole was clenching on my dick. I knew that she was close.

T - Cum love.... Milk daddy's dick.

She cummed with a loud moan... After 5 thrusts, I cummed inside her pussy. I didn't took out my cock as I wanted to feel her warmness.

Y/N POV

Y/N - Which guy were you talking about, hun?

T - The Wu bastard. He was just staring at you. That bitch...

Y/N - Shhh.. don't talk like that. I love you only.. I'm yours and you're mine. I won't leave you. I love you.

V - Love you too baby girl. Now I wanna make my babies. Can I ?

I gasped. Now V's gonna me pregnant. I nodded with a blushed face. He thrusted his dick inside my hole which made me yelp.

And an hour passed like this.