Part 24

Taehyung POV

Y/N told me that she's pregnant and I'm really over the moon because it's still my body and my mind who made the baby. It's mine anyways.

I was doing some paperworks while taking glances at my beautiful wife who was arranging my meetings in this month. She was looking so sexy in her office-attire.

The long sleeve suites her thin arms and the fucking pencil skirt which was showing my wife's sexy ass' curve.

Right now,I just want to lay her on the bed and pound her ass but I don't wanna take risk since she's pregnant.

Fuck, I'm rock hard right now. I palmed my dick and slowly rubbed my hands on my pants.

Suddenly,Y/N came to me with her laptop to show me the meeting schedule. I quickly took off my hands away from my pants.

Y/N - Sir,this is the meeting schedule. And in one and half hour, you'll be having a meeting with Mr. Min.

T - Baby, how many times should I tell you to call me daddy when we're alone.

Y/N - But, Taemin is here,love.

T - He's just a baby.... Now,come here.

I patted my lap. She came and sit on it. I'm really sure that Y/N can feel my hard dick. Fuck... I forgot about it.

But, Y/N rubbed her ass on my dick.

T - Ahh baby....

Y/N - Daddy I want you. Your dick inside my tiny ass hole. I want you to stretch the hole just to the size of your cock.

Her words were enough for me to pick her up in bridal style.

The door was locked and Taemin was sleeping as well. Since it's lunch break, the employees won't be here right now... They will be in the cafeteria.

I unlocked the secret room and went inside. I dropped Y/N on the bed carefully and took off my pants and boxer.

I helped her to take off her skirt.

T - This sexy ass always make me hard.

I said and spanked her round ass. She moaned.

After taking off her damped panties and clothes, I flipped her onto her back.

T - On your knees,baby girl.

I said and my wife obeyed me.

I positioned myself and slowly penetrated her tiny ass hole. It was really hard to get inside as it has been a long time since I fucked her ass.

With a hard thrust, I pushed my cock inside her.

Y/N - Daddy, too big. Ahhhh.

T - Just a little more, baby. You'll get used to it.

She nodded. I wrapped my hands around her round boobs. She was so sexy in this position.

I pinched her nipples which resulted her milk to ooze out of her nipples.

I fucked her ass a little slowly as I don't wanna hurt our baby.

I cupped her small baby bump and caressed it.

T - Fuck,baby... Daddy's gonna cum.

Y/N - Me too, daddy.

T - Now, I want my sexy wife to milk her daddy's cock. Ahhh... Can u do that for daddy, baby girl?

I asked while pinching her left nipple.

Y/N - Y-yes, daddy. I'll...

She said and cummed on my cock. Soon, within 5 thrusts,I filled her with my seeds.

T - Ahhhhhhh. Fuck.

I was still inside her tight hole. After riding out my orgasm, I pulled out. I made sure she won't fall on the bed.

I dressed her up and put on my boxer and pants again.

She fell asleep as she couldn't sleep well because Taemin was crying last night. I was rocking him to sleep last night too.

I was looking at her sleeping face with a smile. So far, Jack didn't do any murder since the crimes in Korea is reducing. I caressed her baby bump.

T - Hey cubs. I hope you'll grow up soon enough and be in mommy and daddy's hands. We both love you so much. Grow up soon,uh. Love you, baby.

I kissed her baby bump and kissed her forehead followed by her lips.

There's still half an hour for Yoongi hyung to come to the company. I better wake Y/N up.

T - Love, wake up .. come on. We have meeting.

She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me.

T - Feeling better?

She nodded and kissed my lips. I kissed her back and lifted her to go to our office room.

Taemin was sleeping peacefully. I brought her to the meeting room to get our projecteur setted up.

Some employees looked at us with a smile while some bitches were glaring at Y/N. They muttered something about Y/N.

Employee 1 - She's such a slut. I heard that she seduced our sir and got inside his pants.

Employee 2 - Yeah... She looks like a slut.

Bitches..... They'll get fired soon enough. Even if they're gone, they're still many hardworking people who want to enhance their skills out there.

After this meeting, I'll fire these stupid sluts.I don't want to shout at these sluts right now since my wifey is tired.

After firing them, I'm sure Jack will kill these sluts. He won't let them go.

So, how's the chapter? Did u guys like it? If u did, hit the star button down there.

Target for next chapter:

100+ votes
200+ views