Part 16

One month later

If Taemin looks at some objects,he continue to see on the thing to focus on that.. his daily routine are waking up, drinking his eomma's milk, going back to sleep,then the same thing again. He can feel my presence whenever I'm near him.

Y/N's boobs are big and heavier than before. She had big boobs before but now they're filled with milks. I really wanna taste her milk but I don't wanna disturb her...

She came inside my office room after breastfeeding him. My son was sleeping peacefully in her arms. I put the papers aside and went to her. She smiled.

T - how are my babies?
Y/N - We're good, baby..

I made her to sit on the couch which was inside my office. I made her to sit on my lap after putting our son inside his crib in his room.

I caressed her hairs and kissed her lips.

T - Thank you for this wonderful gift baby.. you and our son give me a reason to live. Without you, I would have been so lonely... Without no one to love me. But, know after I met you, I felt that there's someone for me. My own parents didn't even care for me but, you did. After being with you, I met many people. The boys and the girls.. they became my brothers and sisters. But, every time I think of it, I know I don't want you to be someone as a sister for me. I know I wanted you in my life as my wife,as the mother of my children. I know I accidentally took advantage of your drunken state but that time, it felt right. You said you love me.. I didn't want to see you with someone else. I know that it's the right time to make you mine. I know it's my fault to make you mine in your drunken state but know whenever I look at Taemin, it feels like I did the right thing. I love you and Taemin. Don't leave me... please...

Y/N was in the verge of crying..

Y/N - Taee... I love you too. I love you so much... You're my world... Taemin and I won't leave you... I love all of you. You, Vincent, Vantae,V, TaeTae and Kimchi. All of you..

I kissed her with a smile.

She responded back... We pulled out when we were out of breath.

T - Baby, remember what you promised me before Taemin was born?
Y/N - W-what ?
T - You promised me to breast feed me.

I said while looking at her chest with hunger.

I grabbed her boobs and looked at her with hungry eyes.

Y/N - Y-yes you can...

I picked her in bridal style after switching off the lights.

I went to our room and put her on the bed. I closed the door before going towards the bed.

I took off her dress. Her boobs were inside the tight bra which was caging her heavy breasts. I took off the bra. Her boobs bounced in front of me. Her nipples were pink and some drops of milk was leaking from there.

I latched my lips to her nipples. Her milk was so tasty...

T - Fuck, it's so tasty baby. I always wonder why Taemin always want you to feed him.

She blushed and I chuckled. I sucked her nipples again and again which made her nipples to be swollen...

She moaned while holding my head close to her boobs.

Y/N - Ahhh Tae... I want you....

I stopped sucking and looked at her. She nodded her head. I kissed her forehead and took off my shirt and pants. I took of her panties too which was damped with her pre-cum.

I gave her shaven pussy a long lick. She moaned.

Y/N - T-Tae... don't tease me... I want your dick,daddy..

T - Beg for it, baby girl.

Y/N - D-daddy, please put your fat, long, veiny cock inside my tight hole..

As she said that,I immediately put my inside her tight cunt...

T - Ahhh baby...
Y/N - Daddy.... you're so big...
T - It's all because of you, baby girl.

I thrusted my dick deeper and faster.

Her boobs bounced in front of my face. I sucked on her nipples which made me drink a lot milk.

Y/N - Taee....... More.....ahhh

I went in inhuman speed and fucked her really hard.

T - I'm gonna cum baby girl.. are you close too?

She nodded while moaning loudly.

She cummed on my thigh while I cummed inside her hole.

I plopped my body on her petite body. My dick inside her hole.

T - Did u took pills?

She nodded.

T - Good... I don't want you to be pregnant earlier. It's just a month after Taemin is born. I want you all to myself for a at least till he turns one. As his 1 year old birthday gift, we'll give him another siblings..ok? This time a twins or triplets.

She gasped.

Y/N - Tae... The others told me that they wanna make me pregnant too. They said they will make me pregnant after you.. one by one.

T - Well... If that's the case, we'll make love ok? Every day... But, I wanna make you pregnant too..

I pouted... She kissed my pout.

Y/N - It's still your baby, honey. It's you who is going to make me pregnant anyways.

T - Fine.....

I said when I looked at her big boobs. I put her nipples inside my lips and suck them.

I hugged her body and slept while my lips were still latched to her nipples.

She caressed my hair as she slept too...