Part 11

Taehyung POV

I brought Y/N inside our house in bridal style after a beautiful evening. I closed the door with my leg cause I know my guards can keep an eye on the house. Y/N asked me once about the guards outside our house. I said since I'm a CEO it is necessary to have a few guards.. she didn't asked me more..

I slowly put her on pur bed and close the door. I looked at her with love. Her swollen belly is making me more hard. I took off her dress and kissed her boobs. Her breasts were seemed to be suffocating as she was wearing her black lace bra. Her boobs are more big now..

T - I wonder how big your boobs will be after our cub is born. Every night, your breast milk will be my milk. Right, babygirl??

She nodded while blushing.

I took off her bra and looked at her erected nipples. I suck her bud as I massaged the other nipple. I bit her nipple and pull the bud between my teeth. She moaned while holding my head.

Y/N - Ahhh Tae....Ahh

After I'm satisfied with her boobs and made a lot of hickeys,I went down towards to her clothed pussy.

T - Already wet by my sucking,baby girl?
Y/N - Just for you, daddy.
T - Teasing daddy, huh??

I said while smirking. I went to her belly and said

T - My cub, if u feel something is poking you then, don't worry.. it's just your Appa's dick..
Y/N - Tae... don't talk like that.. he can hear you..

I ripped off her panties and suck her needy pussy.

Y/N - D-daddy... I'm sorry for saying that... Stop... I want you... Your dick, daddy.

I unlatched my lips from her clit.

T - Dare to call me Taehyung when we're alone...

I said and kissed her lips hungrily.

I took off my boxer and rubbed my tip on her pussy lips.

Y/N - Daddy pls put your fat dick inside me...

My needy baby girl begged me. I pushed my dick inside her tight hole.

I made sure I fuck her slowly as I don't wanna hurt my cub.. at the same time I wanna give all the pleasure to my fiance.

I penetrated inside her tight cunt. I made her hands were on my back.

T - Scratch me,baby.

I wanna share her pains too.. she's my everything.

I thrusted a little faster and harder when she told me to move faster. I wrapped her legs around my waist so that I can penetrate her more deeper.

I held her belly and thrusted more deeper.

Y/N - Daddy, I'm close...
T - Me too,honey... Let's cum together.

I thrusted a few times and we both cum.

I dropped my body on her.. fuck.. I slowly slept beside her and covered us with duvet.

T - That was amazing...
Y/N - Yeahh...

I made her to rest her head on my chest. My hands were massaging her breasts.

She snuggled her head on my neck.

T - I can't wait to marry you,baby. I just wish to make you mine by tomorrow.. but your protective brother and sis told me to marry you after a week.

I pouted. She kissed my pout while chuckling.

Y/N - Daddy, don't be upset. They're saying the true tho.. what if everyone sees me walking while limping? And we haven't chose my wedding dress.

T - You're beautiful in anything. I would marry you naked while no one is around.

Y/N - Tae ..

She hit my chest playfully.

T - What...I would marry you naked.. you know...

I smirked as she pouted and turned around,back facing me.. I chuckled.

T - Ok ok...just kidding,baby..

I said and massaged her breast using my left hand while my right hand was around her belly protectively.

I kissed her earlobe and lick it. She shivered under my touch.

T - I love you,my future wifey. After our cub is born I'll suck your melons right.

She blushed. I kissed her flustered cheeks.

T - Baby girl. I wanna do cock-warming. Can I?

She nodded while kissing my forehead.

I put my dick inside her ass hole. I slept peacefully.

Hey readers... A good news...

 A good news

Tq very much for reading this book and supporting me

Tq very much for reading this book and supporting me.. it means a lot to me.