Part 14

Vincent POV

I woke up when I felt someone's moving. I opened my eyes just to see my beautiful Y/N in her pajamas. My hand was inside the pajamas. I guess it's my cub moving inside her womb. I looked at her beautiful features. Her dark brown hair and her dark black eyes. Her cute nose and her red lips.

I moved a little to kiss her lips. I captured her lips and suck it. Suddenly, Y/N held the back of my head and tilted my head to kiss more deeply. We both stopped when we were out of breath. I looked at her swollen lips. I gave it a last lick and helped her to sit on the bed.

Vc - Jagi, are you good now?? Is our cub troubling his eomma?
Y/N - No, Vincent. He's sleeping now I guess..

I kissed her forehead and picked her up in bridal-style towards our bathroom. The maids already set up our bathroom while we were sleeping. The maids are all elders than me since if they're younger than me,they would be a bitch or slut which will separate me and my Y/N. I won't lose a diamond over a rock just for a mere slut. If she ever try to go away from me, I'll make her pregnant again and again till she fall in love with me again.

I made her to sit on the bathtub with her on my lap. I put my dick that was throbbing inside her ass hole. I rubbed her belly so that I won't hurt my son.

I washed her body with my veiny hands. I massaged her heavy breasts which made her to drop her head on my chest. I kissed her neck and suck to make a hickey. I pinched her nipples which made her moan softly.

Vc - Do u want me to continue?
Y/N - Y-yes Vincent...I want u.

I cupped her vagina and traced my finger on her pussy lips. I parted her folds and touched her pearl. I pinched it and inserted my ring finger inside her cunt.

I fingered her hole in a fast pace when she told me to go fast.

Y/N - Ahhh... I'm gonna cumm...Ahhh Vincent... Please....fuck

She cummed on my finger. I licked the sweet substance and kissed her making her taste herself.

She was breathing heavily when she gasped feeling my dick fucking her ass. I held her belly and her neck, not so tightly to calm my greedy dick. My dick felt like it was being squeezed as her ass hole is really tight.

Vc - Are u close,baby??

She nodded while moaning. She cummed on my cock as I cummed inside her hole. We both breathe heavily feeling really good and satisfied after being able to touch each other. I'm sure I won't let her rest after our cub is born. I'll surely wreck her everyday.

I kiss her forehead and took out my dick. I picked her up in bridal-style. I helped her to wear my oversized hoodie. I don't want her to wear bra as it will make my babygirl suffocate. My hoodie was reaching till her knees. I brought her to the sofa and put her on my lap.

I opened the TV while she ate some snacks with her cute pout. I opened the news channel. She fed me the snacks with her soft hands.

The headline showed about The Masked Monster... again. In these months, I've killed about 47 people. They were all killed by Jack precisely. I've seen few of them killed brutally infront of me when I associate.

Vc - I love you,baby.

I spoke while caressing her hair.

Y/N - I love you too, Vincent. All of you.

She kissed my lips with a smile. I kissed her back and entered my tongue after asking for a permission. After a passionate kissing session,we both pulled out. Our saliva mixing with each other.

I hugged her waist without hurting my cub. Suddenly,the baby kicked and she closed her eyes tightly.

I get closer to her bump and rubbed it soothingly.

Vc - My son, don't hurt your eomma. Don't kick her too hard but if you want to be a football player,I don't have any problem tho.

She playfully hit my arms.

Y/N - Yahh.. I want him to be a worldwide handsome like Jin oppa. I think he should be a model. But,I don't have any problem too if he wants to be a footballer.

She said with a pout. She's really cute. I pecked her pout and rested her head on my chest.

Vc - Enough with the talks. Sleep now honey. You need rest so that our baby will born without making you tired. You need sleep.

She slept on my chest after hearing my hum from her favourite song, Singularity.

I kissed her temple followed by her eyes.

I don't want her to know about my other altar or my soon-to-be altars. If the other altars are innocent, I'll maybe let her know them. But,if it's a mafia like Jack,I might need to hide it. But,I know Jack has been with Y/N without her acknowledgement. I've know about it since he was made...

I love her too much to lose my love. She's my everything. I won't lose her. Never. She's mine