Part 9

TaeTae POV
Y/Niee was shleeping on my lap. She looksh rilly cuteu... Her stumach ish a biteu big now.. I tuched her stumach witheu my finger. It looks softeu.

Tt - Y/Niee.. wakeu up... TaeTae needs to pee.

I poked her shulder.. she's bootiful.

Y/N - Tae Tae..what happened,baby??

She said while tuching my cheeks as she was still on my lap..

Tt - Tae Tae needs to pee..

I said with a pout.

She immediately getue up from my lap

She immediately getue up from my lap. I heldue her stumach when she get up. So that,the babiesue won't getue hurt.

Y/N POV

I brought Tae Tae to the bathroom. Since his this personality is still a 4 years baby, he couldn't go to bathroom by himself.

I helped him to take of his pants and boxers.

Y/N - Do not move from your place, ok??
Tt - Okie...
Y/N - Just pee inside.. call me after u are done, ok? Y/Niee will wait outside.

He nodded cutely while pouting. I went out and sat on a chair as I was tired.

After 2 minutes

Tt - Y/Niee..
Y/N - Coming,baby.

I came and put on his boxer and zipped up his pants. He washed his hands.

Then, we went inside the kitchen to grab our dinner.

We ate ramen.

I fed him and myself. Tae Tae was rubbing my belly softly.

Tt - When will the baby will comeu out, Y/Niee?
Y/N - Soon baby.. in 4 months.

I said and wiped his lips with a tissue.

Tt - Will you still loveu me after the baby ish born??
Y/N - Of course, I'll. You're my first baby. But, he's a baby too and he's much more small than you. So, you and I have to take care of him.
Tt - I'll be the besteu Appa...hehehehe.
Y/N - You'll be, baby.

He kissed my cheeks. Then kissed my belly.

I kissed him on his forehead. We washed our hands and went to the living room. He said he wanna watch cartoons. He hugged me by my waist. He caressed my waist while his nose was sniffing my scent.

Tt - Y/Niee what toys will the baby love?Y/N - Maybe cars

Y/N - Maybe cars. Since, he's a baby boy, we can buy cars r8??
Tt - I loveu it.... I will telleu him stories every nighteu... You'll listen to my stories too right??
Y/N - I'll, baby...

I kissed his lips. He blushed and smile cheekily.

I'm really happy to have this wonderful man in my life with his altars to love me. He's my life.