Part 8

Y/N POV
I woke up when I felt some kisses on my neck and cheeks.

I opened my eyes and saw a cold glare.

Y/N - V-Vantae.... What happened?
Vt - Why are your panties down? I saw your panties on the floor. Did Tae or anyone else had sex with you??
Y/N - No Vantae.. It's just... It's V.. he said he wanna eat me out..

I said with a flustered face.

Vt - That is why my dick was hard as fuck.

I looked down and saw his big bulge. I want to pleasure Vantae too. So, I touched it and rubbed his clothed dick.

He moaned.. fuck... his deep, husky voice. He grabbed my hands...

Vt - It's ok, baby..

I paid no attention to his words. I got on my knees slowly in front of him so that I don't hurt my baby.

I pulled down his sweat pants and his boxer. His red swollen big dick sprung out and hit my cheek. His tip swollen and untouched. I touched his tip with my index finger and circled it.

Vt - Baby girl, don't tease me..

I smirked and licked his tip. He moaned.
I put his inside my mouth and suck his meat hungrily.

At the same time, his phone rang.

Vt - Baby, it's Jimin...pls stop.. he'll hear my moans..
Y/N - Let him,daddy.

He hesitated first..then,he attended the call.

Vt - Yes Jimin...

J - Taehyung,I wanna buy a crib for our baby. Should I buy a big one to fit them both or a separate one??

Vt - I think...hmm.. u should buy a separate one. T-try blue and p-pink since the babies are girl and boy. Hmm. Fyi, it's Vantae...

J - Ohh sorry, Vantae.

Vt - Ah.mmm...mm.

J - I guess you're busy with Y/N.. anyways, tq for the suggestion. I'll call u later,bro.. have fun...

I immediately cut the call and looked down at Y/N. Her mouth couldn't fit all of my cock inside. She's using her hands to rub the rest of my dick... She's looking so sexy while sucking my big, fat cock.

Vt - Baby girl, I'm gonna cum...

She kept sucking my dick while squeezing my heavy balls.

I cummed inside her mouth.. some of my seeds spilled on her cleavage.

She swallowed the cum and showed me her empty mouth...

I immediately picked her up and brought her to sit beside me. I kissed her lips. Her eyes were heavy as if she wants to sleep

Vt - U did well, baby.. now sleep ok?? You need really need rest. I love you.

I pecked her lips and rested her head on my lap after putting my boxer and sweat pants on.

I pat her head.

She is my life. I don't know what she'll do if she finds out that I was the one who killed about 13 people who tried to disturb her and about 79 people in my mafia life.

I won't let her know my identity as Jack. Jack promised all of us that he won't come unless if there's any problem.

I don't wanna lose the love of my life. She's my baby. The wife of Kim Taehyung. The mother of my cubs. Without her, I'll be dead. I can't lose my love... I really love her.. and obsessed too.