Part 4

Taehyung POV
I was with Y/N in room watching movie. Our naked body tangled with each other. It's been 3 weeks since our first making love process. Since then,we make love all day in every inch of the house. We didn't tell her parents or mine about our relationship.

I was caressing her stomach when she suddenly got up and went towards the bathroom,naked.

T - Baby,are u so horny that u want do it in the bathro- wait baby... what happened??

She was vomiting.

I held her hair so that they won't disturb her.

When she finished vomiting,I rubbed her back softly and pecked her forehead. I washed her mouth as she dropped her head on my shoulder tiredly.

T - Baby,do u want to go to the hospital?
Y/N - No Tae.. it's ok..
T - D-do you think you're..??
Y/N - What do u mean?

I picked her up and brought her to the closet. I helped her to wear her inner wear and a pair of Gucci shirt and pants. She looked cute in that outfit.

I picked her up in bridal style.

Y/N - Tae...put me down...what if your parents see is like this??
T - I don't give a fuck,baby.

I went to my car and placed her on my lap. I drove off to the nearby hospital.
After we arrived,I picked her in bridal style and went to the receptionist counter.

The receptionist immediately inform the doctor about my arrival as everyone knows me that I'm the well-known CEO in the world.

I brought Y/N inside the room. The doctor asked her if she's feeling sick or anything else.

Y/N - I've been feeling like this for a few days now, doctor.
D - Ok.. Were you both sexually activated recently??

Y/N and I nodded.

D - Mrs. Kim I want u to do this pregnancy test.

Y/N looked at me while blushing. I nodded at her assuring.

She went inside the restroom and I looked at the doctor.

T - Is she fine, doctor.
D - Yes, Mr. Kim. I guess she's pregnant.

Suddenly Y/N came out with a surprised expression. The doctor looked at the test. It showed two lines.

D - Congratulations,Mr and Mrs. Kim. You're conceived.

I hugged Y/N happily. She hugged me back.

T - Thanks, doctor.

I said in a cold tone and left the hospital with Y/N in my arms.

Y/N - Tae.. I'm just three weeks pregnant.
T - So what... I'll talk to my baby or babies everyday.
Y/N - Do u think our parents will accept us?

I parked my car in front of my house and looked at her.

T - They have to, Jagi. You're only mine. Mine to love. Mine to spoil. Mine to fuck. Mine to ruin. Mine to get pregnant by my seeds. You get me, doll??

I asked as she nodded while gulping.

I kissed Y/N deeply and sucked her lips. I left her lips as she gasped for air. I started to suck her neck and made a new hickey beside a hickey that I gave her yesterday.

T - Let's tell your parents about this first. Then mine..ok?
Y/N - Ok..

I kissed her temple and brought her inside her house.

Her parents were sitting on the couch.

Y/N - Mom..dad...

They both looked at us. They were confused when they saw our holding hands.

T - We want to tell u something,Mr and Mrs. Lee. Y/N and I are together now.
Y/F - What??? Will your parents agree with your decision,young man?
T - They don't even care for me,uncle.

Uncle and aunt are close with me.

Y/M - Leave it honey.. I'm happy for u both. I always wanted you both to be a couple.

Y/N blushed. I smiled at her cute flustered face.

T - I want to tell you both something else too... You guys are going to be grandparents soon.

They were shocked. They immediately hugged me and Y/N, congratulating us.

Suddenly,Y/N's siblings came downstairs.

Mark - Dad...mom... Why were you guys shouting.. I was talking with my girlfriend. Wait....you...

Mark glared at me. He doesn't like me that much. He always think that I'm too close to his sister. Well now she's pregnant with my baby.

T - Yess .. me...
M - What are u doing here?
Y/M - Y/N is pregnant....

She said happily.

Jieun - What?How?Who's the father?
T - With my baby.

They were all happy except Mark who was glaring at me..

He came to me and said

M - You better take care of my little sis, brother in law.

I was happy that he called me that.

T - Thank you, hyung.

I kissed Y/N's cheeks and caressed her waist. They all teased us.

J - I'll call my boyfriend and others for a party.

Y/N giggled. I looked at her beautiful face lovingly.

I'm happy that they agreed to get us married. If they didn't or tried to marry her to any other, I'd have killed them.. my obsession for her is deadly.