Part 23

V's POV
I brought Y/N and Taemin to Jhope hyung's wedding. When the priest announced

P - You may now kiss the bride.

Jhope hyung immediately kissed Wendy noona. We all chuckled.

After an hour

We were all chatting happily and congratulated Jhope hyung and Wendy noona.

This is the right time to inform Y/N about our second baby. I took the microphone and spoke

V - Tq everyone for attending this lovely wedding. Today I would like to surprise y'all with another news.

I went down to where my queen was sitting. I knelt infront of her chair. She was looking at me with a curious smile.

V - Baby.... We're having another baby. It could be another you or me. Or both version of us in your womb.

I said and everyone cheered. Y/N hugged me while tears were streaming down her cheeks.

V - Tq for making me a happy man once again,hun. I love you,Taemin,our unborn baby and our upcoming 3 babies.

Wendy noona and Rosé noona teased Y/N while the boys congratulated me.

Jimin - Congratulations,V. You've managed to make another you.

V - Thanks bro.

Jin - Baby Taemin... You'll have a sister or brother sooner. He'll be like this world wide handsome.

Taemin giggled as if he understands us. We all giggled at his cuteness.

When we arrived home, I saw Y/N and Taemin were sleeping on the passenger's seat. Taemin's head was rested on Y/N's chest.

I tapped her cheeks and saw her moving a little.

V - Baby... Come on wake up.. we've arrived home.

Y/N - Bring Taemin inside hun. Come back after you've put him inside his crib.

She said in her cute sleepy voice.

V - Ok baby. Wait for a while, ok? Daddy will be back.

She nodded while snoring cutely.

I went inside with Taemin in my arms. I put him inside his crib and close the door a little.

I went back to my car just to see Y/N hugging herself to sleep.

I smiled and picked her up in bridal-style.

Y/N - V... V..........

V - Yeah baby.. ?

Y/N - Do u love me?

V - Of course I do. Without you I'm forever undone. I love you.

She just smile and gave a kiss. I kissed her and put her on the bed without breaking the kiss.

We broke the kiss when she was out of breath.

V - Let's sleep now,hm?

She nodded and gave me a peck. I changed her outfit and made her to put on my shirt. I got inside the sheets.

I slept beside her while sucking her breasts under her shirt. She held my head close to her chest.

Hey readers. I know that this is a late update... I'm really busy with my exams. Plus, I was waiting for you guys to vote for my story. Well... We'll see. If the votes aren't much... Idk... Let's see if you guys can support me enough for me to continue this story.