Bonus Part

Jack POV

J - Ride me well, vixen... Fuck.....

I said as Y/N jumped on my dick like a cowgirl. My dick was being clenched by her tight pussy.

Y/N - Dadddyyyyy... You're so deep Ahhh

She said while moaning in her sexy voice. Fuck...

I thrusted upwards along with her. My hands were on her big boobs. They are really sensitive nowadays. Her milk hit my face.

I sucked her nipples and twirled my tongue around the swollen buds.

Y/N - Daddy I'm close......ahhhhhhh

J - Me too, vixen. Let's cum together...

We both moaned while cumming on each other.

Y/N POV

Jack's hot cum spilled inside my womb. I dropped my body on him when he flipped me back.

Y/N - J-Jack. We've already did it 10 times.

I said but he flipped me making me to face the bed.

Y/N - J-Jack??

J - It's not Jack babygirl. It's Victor.

He said and fucked my ass.

Y/N - Ahhhh.... V-Victor....

I moaned while he penetrated my ass hole with his hard cock.

He made sure he was wrecking my ass while making some spanked marks on my skin.

He continued to spank me which pleasured me. 

After some time, we both cummed. He dropped his body on mine. I slowly pushed him and turn around to face him.

Y/N - Victor you said you will leave me alone for today. It's not your turn today, remember?

Yes... You guys might wonder who's this Victor. He's Taehyung's 7th altar. I found about him 5 months ago. He has a hard sex drive.

He's always horny. So, I made up a schedule for them to have their turns because they're really head over heels for me.

And now that the kids are in Suga oppa's house, he can have me at any time.

Vct - I'm sorry baby. I was really horny when Jack went away. I was turned on when I saw your big boobs.

He said and chuckled. I smiled and kissed his lips.

Vct - Thanks for understanding my personality, foxy.. I love you.

Y/N - I love you. Each and everyone of you.

I said. Victor kissed my lips and was about to insert his cock inside when...

Ring....ring ....

The phone rang. He ignored it and was about to kiss me again when the phone rang again.

Vct - I'll be right back,foxy.

He said and picked up the phone.

Taemin - Dad... Taehee is not sleeping. Can mom tell her to sleep, please.

He said as I gave the phone to Y/N.

She took it and Taemin explained her the situation.

Y/N POV

Y/N - Baby, it's already late. You should sleep. If not ahh...

Taehee - Mom,what happened?

Victor inserted his dick inside my pussy hole. He told me to keep quiet while fucking me.

Y/N - N-Nothing baby. L-like I said you should s-sleep now. M-mom has an important thing to do. I'll call y-you tomorrow. Sleep early or the monster under your bed while take y-you with him

I said and cut the call when she bid goodbye with Taemin.

I put the phone on table while Victor penetrated me deeply but slowly.

He put my legs on his shoulder and went in more deeper.

Y/N - V-Victor... Ahhh

I moaned and cummed. I'm really tired now. My eyes about to close when I felt his kisses on my neck and lips.

Taehyung POV

I looked at Y/N who was sleeping with her head on my chest. I hugged her more tightly and sniffed her hair.

T - I love you,baby.

All the whispers that I ones said to her when we were friends, is still kept up. She's my love, vixen, Bora, foxy, Berry, baby and Y/Nie.

My obsession. My love.