Part 5

After 3 months

Y/N POV
I looked at Tae Tae who was caressing my little bump.

Tt - Baby,me n your eomma lobes you a lot ok?? A-After you come we'll play all thay. Appa will sow you my toys. But,I won't g-give u my toys... I'll buy you new ones. Heheheheheheh..

I chuckled at his cuteness.

Y/N - Baby, you're a baby... How are u going to buy him/her a toy??

I giggled.. he pouted.

Tt - I'll,Y/Nieee. When he/her comes, I'll kissue them ev-every night. Then, I'll make babies wit you again. We'll have 10 babiesss..

I gasped.

Y/N - That's too much baby.. I'll be tired later... do u want your Y/Niee to be tired after giving birth to 10 babies??
Tt - Nooo.. I don't wan u to be tiredd. But,I want 5 kids...hehehe..
Y/N - Do u know how babies are made, Taetae??
Tt - Jimin hyungg said you and I have to lock ourselveshh inshide our bedroom..and then we make baby when we shleep together.

Jiminshiii....I cursed in my mind.

Y/N - Taetae,will you take care of our babies after they're born??
Tt - I'll,baby... I'll shing songs for them. After twat, you'll play with me..
Y/N - How will you play with me?
Tt - I'll shleep with you like Jimin hyungg shaid..then our babies will be made again andd again..
Y/N - Ok ok .. we'll talk about that later, baby..

He nodded and snuggled to my arms. His head was on my chest. He's obsessed with chest and boobs,the others as well.

Suddenly,Taetae's hands grabbed my waist.

I looked at him confused when...

Vc - How's the baby,love.

Vincent asked in a soft tone with a blank face.

Y/N - It's good. Do u want to feel it?
Vc - Of-of course..

I took his hand and put it on my stomach.. the baby moved a little, feeling his/her father.

Y/N - The baby is moving,honey.. can u feel it...

He nodded while happy tears pour out.

Vc - After he or she is born,can we both make love?? I want u to carry my seed too.

He said with a small pout..

Y/N - Hahhahahahahha...

He looked at me confused.

Y/N - The cold ass guy is pouting...haha

He hovered over me and pinned my hands over my head...

Vc - Dare to say that again, I'll make you pregnant right after you give birth. But this time, you'll be carrying my seeds.

Y/N - Vincent, it's still your baby...your seed.

Vc - I don't care... As I love you so much, I'll give you sometimes to recover from the labor pain. After that, I'll make u pregnant with my baby who'll be the protective one after me.

Y/N - I guess you've planned a lot on making me pregnant.. I hope Vantae and V won't be the same.. asking for another baby..

Vt - I'll baby. I'll make u pregnant after Vincent.

I gasped. How many times am I going to get labor pain.

V - I'll make u pregnant too baby girl. But, I'll make it twins. U can't run away from us,doll.

V kissed my lips passionately. I kissed him back.. after that,I slept while he's beside me caressing my bump.. he kept talking sweet things..

His promises,loves, everything.

I'm really lucky to have them all.