Part 18

Jack POV

I woke up when I realised Y/N's head was resting on my chest. We were both naked under the sheets. Her cleavage was being displayed a little. My dick got hard when I realised that my dick was being squeezed. I lifted the sheets to look if it's not what I'm thinking.

My dick was inside her hole. Her fucking tight hole. I really wanna wake her up and ruin her pussy and ass. But, I guess I'll just move a little so that she won't be disturbed.

I moved my hips which made her to moan in her sleep. I held her big melons in my hands as I started to fuck her tight hole. My fingers pinched her nipples making her milk to ooze out.

I cupped them again and fucked her hole in a fast pace.

J - Ahhh Y/N... You're fucking tight. Fuck.

Y/N - F-faster daddy.

I looked at her with my wide eyes. I went more faster when she clenched on my dick.

I got up and put her legs on my shoulder. She was in a half-split position which made me to go more deeper...

J - Ahh...fuck baby..... Ahhh
Y/N - Daddy faster please... Fuck..

I went more deeper than ever. I saw a bulge on her stomach. I placed my hands on the bulge and thrusted more harder. Her moans were like music to me.

J - I want you to cum for daddy,baby. Can u do that for daddy?? Hmm?

My hands were now on her breasts squeezing them. She nodded. I slapped her tits.

Y/N - Y-yes daddy. I'm gonna cumm.. oh please....fuckkkk

J - Cum baby girl.

She cummed while screaming daddy. My seeds spilling inside her walls filling her insides.

I kissed her lips and thrusted a little to ride out my orgasm.

Y/N - Why are you so horny baby? But, I love this sight of yours tho.

She said with a playful smirk. I smirked and said

J - Then I'll wake you up like this every day, my vixen.

Y/N - V-vixen?? That's new..

I was about to kiss her and go for a second round when...

Taemin - (crying)

Y/N - V-Vincent... Taemin is crying.

My face dropped when she said Vincent. Maybe I should let her know who am I but I won't tell her about my identity of the mafia king.

I gave her a hard thrusted which made her moan in surprise.

I took out my dick and my seeds ooze out of her abused ass hole. I gave it a hard spank and made her to wear my oversized shirt. I wore my black shirt and shorts. I picked her up and went to Taemin's room.

Taemin was crying for his eomma's milk. Y/N sat on the couch and lifted her shirt. Her boobs bounced which made my dick to be as hard as fuck again.

Taemin latched his mouth to Y/N's nipples. Taemin started to suck her nipples. She was smiling at our little son. Suddenly,an idea popped up.

I went to sit between her legs. She gasped when I parted her legs. Her soft thighs were like heaven to my view. I cupped her pussy and ran my fingers over her pussy lips as she didn't wore anything other than my shirt.

I sucked her pussy which made her to moan a little. I ate her out like she's my breakfast of the day. She held my hair with her right hand while the left hand was around Taemin to make sure he doesn't fall.

Her moans were a bit louder by now. So, I brought my middle finger towards her lips.

J - Suck it, vixen.

She sucked on my finger hungrily. I took out my finger and inserted it inside her hole. I stood up while finger-fucking her.

I fingered her while making hickeys all over her neck.

Y/N - Daddy I wanna cum. Please let your cockslut to cum. Fuck.

J - Cum baby girl.

She cummed on my finger. I thrusted my finger a few times to make her to ride out her orgasm. I took out her white substance and lick it.

J - This is the best breakfast ever, vixen.

She looked at me with her tired eyes. Taemin stopped sucking as he just drank his eomma's milk. I picked up our son and held out my other hand to Y/N. She held it with a tired smile.

After an hour

We all took bath and went downstairs to eat our breakfast. I made some egg toast for us and porridge for Taemin.

I looked at Y/N who was feeding Taemin. She is my everything. She makes me complete. I won't lose her or our son at any cost.

If she finds out that I'm doing the mafia things, I'll chain her up and make her pregnant again so that she won't leave me. The thought of making her pregnant by myself makes me hard.

My seeds filling her womb. After a month or two, we'll find about her pregnancy. After 4 months, her bump will be bigger. Her swollen womb is one of the thing that makes me hard. Not just me. The five of us. Her pregnancy glow and after 3 months, she'll give birth to my baby or babies.

The others would think that the mafia king is someone heartless but, even though I'm heartless to others, I'm soft to my vixen and our son. If she try to leave me, I'll make her chained up in this very house,naked and make her pregnant. I kissed her earlobe and suck them.

J - I love you, vixen.
Y/N - I love you too, daddy.