Part 3

Y/N POV
I woke up feeling sore as hell. I was sleeping on someone's naked chest. The guy was holding my waist. I felt something inside me. I slowly got up and looked down. His dick was inside my ass hole. I looked at the guy in fear. It was Taehyung.

He looks like a baby when he's sleeping.

Wait.......
Why his dick is inside me??did we had sex last night??fuck.. he stole my virginity.

Tears started to pour down my cheeks as I realised that I gave him my virginity. He's my best friend.

Vantae POV
I woke up feeling heaven. Some drops of water fell on my naked chest. I looked up to see Y/N crying...

Vt - Why are you crying, baby??

She didn't reply. I looked down to get the shock of my life. We were on a bed naked while she's on top of me.. since a blanket was on top of us, I felt relieved. Did Tae n Y/N had sex last night?? Then why is she crying??

Vt - What happened??

I asked as I slowly get up with her on my lap. I covered her with the blanket. Some dried blood were on the sheets.

Vt - Look at me,doll. Why aren't you looking at me??

She pointed down with her tightly closed eyes.

My dick was inside her ass hole.

Vt - S-sorry..

I took out my 11 inch dick.. it was a little hard so,I held Y/N's waist to take it out.

When I took it out,I saw some cum spilling out of her hole. My dick stood erected when I saw her boobs. Even though, I'm hard right now,I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

Vt - Y-Y-N, I know you might think of me as a jerk..but,I want to confess something to you.. I love you.. all of us do. So,if u think that I thought the night as a mistake, then you're wrong. Even though, Taehyung took your virginity, I'm happy that he did it.. Bcoz, he's the main of all of us. I just want you to know that I love you. Even Tae Tae does. He only clings to you. Remember the time, you told me he cried when you didn't come to my house to play? We all couldn't see you with some else. So,I want to take care of you.. pls... I love you,Jagi... Saranghae.

Y/N POV
He just confessed me his love. I always had a little crush on him when we were little. That crush turned to love when I was 17.

Y/N - I love you too, Vantae. All of you..

She kissed my lips as she sat on my laps after she removed the blanket around her naked body. I licked my lips when I saw her juicy boobs and especially her swollen nipples. I wonder how the milk which will be produced after our babies' birth will taste like.

She held my right hand and brought it towards her left boob. I hesitated but she said

Y/N - I want you, Vantae. All of u guys.. just for myself.

I attached my lips to her nipples, sucking them as my life depends on it.
She put my erected dick inside her tight pussy.

Y/N - Ahhhh... V-Vantae...Fuck
Vt - Y/N ahhh... it's warm inside you.

She bounced on my cock while her hands were around my neck.

I sucked her already neck which was covered with many purple hickeys..

Her boobs hit my face when she arched her back in pleasure.

I hold them as my index and middle finger pinched her both nipples.

Vt - I'm g-gonna cum, baby girl.
Y/N - Me too,Vantae...

She cummed on my dick while I cummed inside her pussy.

I held her closely without taking out my dick.

Y/N - What if get pregnant??
T - I'll take the responsibility,love.
Y/N - T-Tae... Y-you..
T - Yes,love.. it's me... As I said we will take care of prince or princess.. I love you since 7.. I will take care of you like a queen... Plus, I'm a CEO. You have dreamt to become a secretary too. I want you to be one in my company.. only if u want.. I just don't want you to be out of my sight.

Y/N - W-wow... You've planned a lot.

I smiled.

T - So,do u wanna be my secretary,Mrs. Kim?

Y/N - Yahhhh..u didn't ask me to be your wife..

T - Soon to be...

She smiled as she kissed my forehead.

T - I love you...
Y/N - I love you too. I just hope mine and your parents agree..
T - They'll... don't worry...and if they disagree, I don't give a fuck.. I'm gonna marry you and you'll be the mother of 5 babies.

She gasped..

I chuckled and kissed her lips. She moved her hips accidentally. I forgot that my dick is still inside her.. fuck.. I'm hard again.. my dick got hard inside her again.

Y/N - I need you too,Tae..

I flipped her down and started to continue our important business..