Part 6

Y/N POV
Taehyung arranged a party at his house. He just invited some of our friends and their girlfriends/boyfriends. Right now I'm wearing my dress but Kimchi is telling me to not wear that one..

Y/N - Kimchi, I've to wear something now.. so do you want your berry to be naked in front of them??
K - Nu nu nu.. Berry will be the queen of Kimchi... I want u to wear a good one.. Hmmm this one, berry...

Y/N - isn't this a bit normal tho??K - You're beautiful in this berry

K - You're beautiful in this berry. I want to see u in dif-different outfit when you're pregnant with my baby too.
Y/N - Kimchi,this baby is yours even though Taehyung made it. But, it's yours too, ok?? In any way, you were the one who made love to me, Kimchi.
K - Yeah yeah... I made lov-wait.. what does that means?
Y/N - It means....hmm making babies, Kimchi.
K - Ohhhh... Come Let's goooo,berryyyy..

We went downstairs while Kimchi was holding my hands tightly as if I'll disappear the next moment. I pecked his lips. I was talking with Rosé unnie who is 6 months pregnant. Jimin oppa said they're having twins.

I was talking with her while Kimchi was beside me, pouting. Suddenly, Kimchi put his hands on my little bump and said

T - How is my baby doing??
Y/N - Taehyung.... The baby's fine,honey.

He kissed my lips, sucking them. While we were enjoying our moment, we heard a hmm..

Rosé - Are u guys done?? Gosh this lovey dovey couple..

She said teasing us.

Jimin - Let them, baby.. we'll have our time alone too..

We chuckled looking at Rosé's flustered face.

T - Sissy, how are my nieces doing?
R - they're good,oppa.

We're all like siblings even though we're not blood-related.

We were having fun. Talking and laughing at each other.

Mark - Taehyung, so how is my niece or nephew is doing??
T - Good, hyung..
M - Listen, Taehyung. I just want my baby sis to be happy. It's not like I hate u or something.. It's just I want the best for my sis. She's happy with you. Now, she's pregnant with your baby. I'm happy that you will take care of her.

He hugged me in a brotherly way. I hugged back
T - I'll, hyung. I won't lose her. She's my girl.
M - I want to say the same thing to Jungkook too. I know he's dating my sister, Jieun. Did u see him?
T - I guess he's there hyung.

He went after patting my shoulder.

I must say it feels good to have a hyung. My parents doesn't even care for me. Even though, BTS are like my brothers too, I've always wanted a bro like him. He's a bit cold,but he really loves his sisters.

I turned around to look for Y/N. I saw her talking to a guy.. he was trying to touch her shoulder. She seems a little uncomfortable.

I immediately went there and grabbed his hand..

T - How can I help u sir?
Guy - Hmm.. n-nothing sir. Just.. just.. I'll get going.

I just let him go first.. I'll deal with him later.

I grabbed Y/N's arm clenching my jaws.

T - Why did u go away without informing me, baby girl?
Y/N - T-Tae... I was about to grab a drink. Then, the guy came. I'm sorry.
T - It's ok, baby girl. But,u need punishment too.

She gulped. I caressed her waist and kissed her lips.

After 2 hours

Everyone was going home after congratulating us once more.

Tae came and back-hugged me.

Y/N - Let's sleep hmm?
T - Did u forget your punishment,baby girl?
Y/N - T-Tae..
T - I asked if we can have safe sex during pregnancy. She said it's perfectly alright if we don't go rough.

Taehyung POV

Her cheeks went red.

I picked her up carefully and went to my bedroom. I put her down slowly on the bed and locked the door.

I took off my coat along with my shirt. She was looking at my boxer where my dick was poking. It was quite big as it wasn't touched by her for almost 4 months.

I took off my boxer. My dick came out standing to be touched by my girl.

I came to her and hover over her petite figure. She trembled under me. I took off the beautiful gown that she wore. Her red lace bra was caging her breast. I took it off. Her breast bounced in front of me. I touched her nipples with my index finger. Her nipples erected to my touch.

I pinch her pink nipples which made her moan. I started to suck her left nipple while I massaged the right one. Her moans were like music to me.

I took off her panties just to see her wet pussy.

T - Guess you're wet enough,love.

She blushed.

I positioned myself in front her entrance. I held her hands and pushed my dick inside her hole. Fuck... I really love her pussy. She's my first and will be the last too.

I kissed her lips to reduce the pain. I thrusted slowly so that I don't hurt our baby. She must have been sleeping by now.

I sucked her neck and thrusted my dick slowly.

Y/N - Daddy.... I'm gonna cum.. ahh
T - Me too, baby girl. Let's cum together.

She cummed on my dick while I cummed inside her. I dropped my body on her as I repeatedly said

T - I love you, baby girl. I love you. Don't leave me..

(Don't leave me, I believe Hashiridasu... Heheheheheheh... Ok back to business)

Y/N - I love you too,Tae. I'll never leave you.

I kissed her forehead lovingly and took out my dick.

I dropped my body beside her. I covered us both in duvet. She laid her head on my chest as I circled my arms around her shoulder and waist.

I caressed her little bump. It's going to be big in a few months. I can't wait to see my baby in a few months. I kissed her lips. She was asleep. I kept adoring her face.

She didn't even know that I was the one who killed the guy that tried to get inside her pants. She doesn't even know that I'm the Mafia king who everyone fears of. I'm not gonna tell her or my babies.. BTS are mafias too. But, we don't involve our family in this Mafia things.

If she tries to leave me, I'll keep her with me forever. I'll never let her go. She's mine to love,mine to spoil,mine to fuck, mine to hurt, mine to ruin.

She's only mine.. My obsession for her is dangerous.