Part 17

After 2 months

Y/N POV

V was staring silently at Taemin. A small smile was forming whenever Taemin smiled at him. Taemin was smiling while tapping his cute, little hands on V's cheeks.

Y/N - What's wrong, V? Why aren't you saying anything?

V - It's just.. he's just like me... He's so cute. Thank you for this wonderful gift.

I smiled and kissed his cheeks. V turned to me and kissed my lips. Taemin started to make grabby hands towards me and that didn't go unnoticed by me.

I tapped V's shoulder to make him stop kissing me. After a minute, V stopped kissing me. His hot breath hitting my nose.

V - I guess Taemin is possessive towards you. Well I'm quite jealous too. He gets to drink your milk.

He said with a pout. I chuckled at his cuteness. Taemin eyes were closing slowly. He drifted to sleep. I smiled at his pout while sleeping. Suddenly, I remembered something.

Y/N - V.. that day when the girls came to meet me. You said that the 5 of you will get me pregnant? I only know the 4 of you that are mature enough to get me pregnant. Who's the fifth one...

I said with a scared expression. V just stared at me without saying anything. Suddenly, he went upstairs with Taemin in his arms. I followed him quickly. I was standing by the door.

He put Taemin inside his crib and covered him with his duvet. He planted a kiss on his forehead.

He turned towards me and came near. He closed the door slightly and grabbed my arms. He pulled me inside our bedroom.

Y/N - V-V... What's wrong??

He closed the doors and approached me with an intimidating stare. I backed a little which made me to fall on the bed. He hovered over me.

V brought his face to my neck. He sniffed my fragrance and kissed me there. I shivered under his touch.

V - Kimchi is mature enough too,I suppose.

Y/N - W-what? He's the bubbliest among you all.. how can he....??

V - Should I tell you how I'm sure about that?

I just nodded

V POV

I'm kinda guilty that I've to make up a lie to hide her about the identity of Jack. I kissed her lips hungrily.

V - 5 months ago,I saw my hands full of sticky cum. As far as I know, Kimchi was the one with whom you were watching TV while sleeping. I know that you weren't sleeping on my chest. Kimchi is a bit shy of you even though it has been years since we've known each other. Hence, I get know that Kimchi gets hard whenever you're near him just like myself right now.

I said and rubbed my hardened dick on her clothed pussy. She moaned and held my shoulder.

V - Can I?

She nodded. I kissed her lips and continue to take off our clothes.

I positioned myself in front of her wet hole. I kissed her so that she won't feel any pain. I penetrated my fat cock inside her pussy. It was tight as hell.

V - Sometimes, I wonder how Taemin was being able to...ahh.. get out from this... Fuck.... Tight little pussy... You're so.. fucking...ah tight... How are my other babies gonna....fuck.... fucking get out of this tiny hole.

I fucked her tiny pussy as my life depends in that...

V - Do you want daddy to cream you with his seeds? Huh...

I went more deeper.

Y/N - Yes daddy.... please cream my hole with your seeds.... please ahhhh...

I cummed right after she cummed on my dick. We were breathing heavily while my cock was still inside her pussy.
I flipped her making her to face the mattress. I pushed my hard dick inside her ass hole which was squeezing my cock.

V - Don't squeeze daddy too much, baby girl. You don't want daddy to punish you right....

I said and fucked her ass... She just nodded.

V - Words baby.

I said and penetrated more deeper and harder.

Y/N - Y-yes, daddy... I'm a good baby girl for daddy... Only daddy's slut... Ahhh.. cum inside me daddy....

She begged. I spanked her ass as she cried in pleasure.

Y/N - Daddy I wanna cum... Can I?

V - Since you've been a good slut for daddy.. you can cum, baby girl.

She cummed again as I spilled my seeds inside her ass hole..

I dropped my body on hers. I made her to turn around while my dick was inside her hole keeping our body close.

V - I love you,baby... Don't leave daddy. I need you..

( I NEED YOU, GIRL ﹏)

Y/N - I won't daddy. I love you too.

She kissed my lips. I kissed her back.

We slept together naked under the bedsheets. My arms around her waist.