Part 12

A month later

Jack POV

I was killing a spy from one of my enemy group, SHINee. The guy tried to steal my plan of attacking them when I was cuddling with my baby girl. She didn't even know if I was Jack. I won't let her know about myself but I've cuddled her many times in the name of V and Vincent. I don't care if she thinks that I was lying to her sometimes. But,this is the only way to make me be with her. My love. My obsession.

My cub is going to come to the world in just a month. Y/N's belly is really big now. Her petite figure with her swollen womb just make me hard whenever I look at her.

I washed my hands after killing the mother-fucker. I locked the basement and looked at Jhope hyung.

JH - Jack, don't you think Y/N will get curious of what is inside this room?
J - I won't let her get near this place. Btw, how are the wedding preparations going on?
JH - It's good. We can have the wedding next week or within this week.
J - I wanna marry her tomorrow. Is the venue ready?
JH - Yeah.. Plus,we wanna invite you and Y/N to my and Wendy's engagement. It's in 2 weeks.
J - We'll be there hyung.

I said and went to our bedroom. Y/N was talking with her friends. I went to her when I felt darkness surrounding me.

Kimchi POV

I opened my eyes when I heard Y/N's giggles. My berry was talking with her friends while rubbing her bump. I smiled looking at her happy face.

Rosé - Hana is her Papa's girl. She only sleeps if Jimin sings her lullaby. Grace is her eomma's baby tho. She sticks to me more than to Chim.

K - Hey baby.

I kissed Y/N' s forehead and greeted Rosé.

K - Hey sis. How are my nieces doing?

I poked their chubby cheeks. She gave Grace to me. Grace was looking at me with her doe eyes. I rubbed my nose at her tummy. She giggled. Her eyes disappear when she smiles.. just like her father.

K - Where's Hana?
R - She's with her appa, oppa.
K - Baby, do you think we should make a baby girl next time? Just like Hana and Grace. What do you think we should name her?

Y/N blushed.

Jisoo - My little bro.. don't tease my sister in law so much..
K - Yes, noona.

I pouted while still caressing her belly.

Suddenly, our son kicked as if he heard us.

Y/N - I guess the baby doesn't like if someone scold his Appa.

She glared cutely.

K - The baby's on his Appa's side I guess.

I laughed.

Y/N POV

It was silence for some moments. Suddenly, V held my hands.

V - Honey,I wanna marry you tomorrow. I've chose your dress.
Y/N - V-V... Tomorrow?? How many of you are going to make vows?
V - Everyone I guess.

He smirked.

V - We can continue our first night after the delivery if u want. With all of us, you know..

He whispered. I'm sure my face would be red right now.

V - Plus, the 5 of us will have about 6 or 7 rounds. I guess we'll take break after each round. I'm sure you won't be able to walk for a month or two.

I widened my eyes. RIP my legs and my pussy. Wait...5??

V - Your pussy will be dripping with my cum for a month. Your womb will be filled with my seeds.. In just a few months, you'll give birth to my other babies.. your hole will be clenching for my dick every day.

My lips were now parted with shock.

Lisa - Hmm hmm.. if you guys are done with your pervert talks, can I borrow Y/N for a while, brother?

V kissed my lips and went downstairs with a smirk..

Fuck... I'm sure I won't be walk for a few years if they make me pregnant each year. Wait...he said 5.. Tae Tae and Kimchi are not sexually mature.. Taehyung, Vantae, Vincent and V had sex with me. Who's the 5th one.. does he have another personality?? Is he hiding something form me?? I mean I'll be happy if he has another personality which helps him in something that he's worrying about.. for instance, Vantae and Vincent were formed to protect himself and me.

L - Y/N don't worry.. we'll ask our brother to not go too rough on you. Now, do you think this earring will be good for you? It's your favourite colour.

Y/N - I-I it's good, Lisa. When are you going to give us a good news?? Hmm

L - Joonie said we'll have the baby after your babies are born because he wanna experience of having baby girl and boy.

Y/N - That's so mature of him.. take care of him.. he really loves you a lot. When he heard a rumour that you're dating Jackson Wang from the next class when we were 18, he cried a lot thinking that he lost you. Me and Tae always comfort him saying that you love him and it's just a rumour that you're dating Jackson. Soon, Jackson proposed another girl.. then,he believed that you haven't dated anyone before. He accidentally heard that you had a crush on him but didn't dare to propose him. So, he proposed you the next day. You're really precious to him. Don't hurt my lil bro. Ok?

L - I won't,unnie. He's my life.

We continue talking about other things. Tomorrow is a big day.. I'm marrying the love of my life.

Sorry for updating lately, dear readers. Hope you like this part💜💜💜