the prank- tommy

'OH MY FUCKING GOD TOMMY.' for the 100th time today, either wilbur or techno had shouted at tommy in annoyance.

the two of them walked out of the room leaving tommy laughing at them.

'he's getting too much.' techno puffed out his cheeks in frustration.
'he's actually so annoying.' wilbur agreed. the two of them stood in silence for a moment, before a grin spread across wilbur's face.
'what?' techno asked in confusion at the smile.
'i have an idea.'

...

'TOMMY.' wilbur shouted from his office.
'yeah?'
'come here i'm streaming.' he replied.

tommy walked in and boisterously shouted hi to chat. 'you stay here and talk to them i need to go and grab something yeah?'
'okay!' tommy said excitedly.

wilbur walked out smirking. 'ready?' he whispered to techno who was stood outside...

'WHATS UP CHAT!!' tommy shouted enthusiastically.
'Wilbur will be back soon i thin-' the lights flickered.
'woah.' tommy looked around nervously. 'looks like someone didn't pay the electricity bills.' he immediately snapped out trying to not show his small panic.
it flickered again. a whooshing sound coming from outside, it was eerie, kinda like a whistle?
tommy looked uneasy, his eyes darting around the room, 'i don't know what's ha-'

SLAM.

tommy turned around. a door from outside his room had slammed. 'i- i'll go check.' tommy said to chat.
he turned to the door and tried to open it. but it was locked. he pulled his hand away from the door. whimpering when he saw red stuff on his hand. 'chat i'm scared.' he whispered.

he backed away from the door, still facing backwards. only to run into a figure.

tommy froze, turning around slowly. he was met with a tall hooded creature. 'AAAHHHHHHHHHHH.' he screamed. the lights flicked off again. chat saw nothing and since wilbur had put in chat what was going on all of them were laughing.

wilbur walked into the room, laughing manically. he flicked the lights back on, techno was laughing too taking the hood down from the costume.

tommy, however, was far from laughing. he was sat on the floor, his arms covering his face, shaking and sobbing.

'HAHAHA PRANK.' wilbur laughed, not quite realising how much of a state the boy was in.

'wilbur perhaps we should turn off stream?' techno whispered his eyes widening at tommy to prove his point.

wilbur looked down at tommy.
'okay okay. see ya stream gonna go now.' he waved goodbye and ended.

'tommy?' techno said softly.
'tommy, hey it's not real.' wilbur said, worried now.

the boy whimpered softly, 'i-it w-wasnt?' he sniffled.
'awww tommy i'm so sorry.' wilbur bent down and scooped the boy up. carrying him over to the bed and then sitting him on his lap.
'yeah tommy it was just me in the mask!' techno said, 'and the red stuff was only ketchup.' 

'why did you scare me?' he sniffled.
'we were trying to teach you a lesson cause you've been being annoying recently.' wilbur confessed.
'oh. sorry.' he said softly.
'no, no tommy it's okay, we shouldn't have done that. especially not on stream.'
'yeah we should have thought that one through better, wilbur and his rubbish ideas strikes again.' techno smirked.
'Oi.' wilbur said pretending to be mad.

tommy laughed a little. his head still buried in wilbur's hoodie.

'it's quite late, why don't you sleep.' wilbur whispered, seeing tommys eyes getting heavy.
he lay tommy down but as the two of them left the room, tommy started whimpering again.

'oh god we've traumatised him.' techno gulped.

'phil is gonna be so mad.'

'forget mad, he's gonna kill us.'

———

day 7 of covid and i'm still dying tbis was so last year oh my gosh literally leave me alone.

anyways.

author <3