cauchemars(nightmares)- tommy

'j'ai effrayé.' tommy cried.
'tommy we don't know what you're saying.' wilbur said desperately, 'speak english please, i know you're upset but we can't understand you tommy.'

tommy had an unfortunate habit of speaking in french whenever his emotions got the best of him. it seemed he couldn't go back to english, he wanted to tell them but they didn't understand which made him even more upset.

's'il vous plaît.' tommy sobbed, begging them to understand, 'j'ai effrayé, J'ai fait un cauchemar.'

'doesn't sapnap speak some french?' techno said suddenly, he grabbed his phone out of his pocket, calling sapnap.

'hello?' he answered.
'you speak french right?' techno said quickly.
'yeah... not quite fluently but almost, why?' he answered, confused.
'tommys crying and he's speaking french and we don't know what's wrong!' wilbur said worriedly.

'awww.' sapnap voice softened, 'tommy? what's up bud?' he asked calmly.
'J'ai fait un cauchemar.' tommy whimpered.
'awww tommy, what was it about?' he asked.
'mon pere.' he replied, barely above a whisper, 'il m'a encore fait mal.' he sniffled, shaking a little as he said so.

'tech, wil?' sapnap asked.
'yeah? what'd he say?' wilbur asked.
'he said he had a nightmare, and his dad hurt him again.' sapnap said sadly.

'oh tommy.' wilbur said, hugging the boy who was shaking.

'thanks sap, i'll update you how he is in the morning, thank you so much for the help.' techno added greatful that sapnap was able to translate for them.

techno put the phone back in his pocket and both he and wilbur comforted the boy. both reassuring him wordlessly that his dad was not able to hurt him anymore.

tommy continued to sob but they became much softer and more comforted sobs now. he felt his eyes go heavy and although he didn't want to sleep and risk having the same nightmare again, he knew he was safe...

...his big brothers could protect him now.

———

i'm sorry this was so short, and i also apologise if any of the french was wrong. i do french class but i'm not fluent whatsoever lol.

right the mcc teams look SO good i'm SO EXCITED!!i will be watching green geckos because i always watch tommy and him with dream eeeeee it's gonna be so good i can already tell. i wish it was sooner though april 30th is too far away :(((

anyways

author <3