Note

Hey guys!

Please read it till the end.

It has been such a long time since I have been here. Nowadays, I have been looking through the stories I have written and there are some things that I wanted to clarify, as there have been numerous comments about them:

- I haven't read the books, I have only watched the movie and the show, which is why some things can seem illogical to you like questions about Ivy's background or her existence in the alternative dimension and etc. So, I apologize for that, I know that I have confused some fans with my story, but it was just a friction of my fantasy :) I also made Alec's eyes blue, because honestly, I am a big fan of blue eyes, so when I read that in the books Alec has blue eyes, I decided to go with that one (however, I really do adore Matthew's eyes!).

- Ivy cries a lot, yeah I know that now. I have read the book all over again, and I really noticed that I made her cry during every twist and turns of her life. I have only one explanation: I was going through some stuff that period, and I myself was not in a good place, which is why my heroine ended up being so dramatic, I guess. I personally like strong characters, but not being in a right mind does take a toll on you and your mind, even when you are writing something. So yeah, I apologize for that. I do love drama, and I was going to make Ivy much stronger, but I was unsuccessful. But I still love all the comments of this story, you guys are amazing. You even tried to understand Ivy being a crybaby, blaming all the bad things happening at once in her life (which partially justifies her actions).

- I love writing emotions, so, sometimes when I am too deep in that department, I tend to forget simple things like Ivy needing a shower after a workout😂. But I have tried to fix some of those errors. If you see any loophole again, please write it here by commenting under this paragraph, so that I can fix it♥️

Lastly, I just wanted to once again thank you for your endless support. I mean, it has been 5-6 years, but this story is still being read and commented, which really makes me happy. THANK YOU!

Just one more thing: I am dying to write something new on this platform, so tell me: WOULD YOU LIKE A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY?
If so, what kind of story do you want it to be? I would love to hear your thoughts.

I hope you stayed safe during these hard times (pandemic and wars).

Take care.

Love,

Ay