➰13➰

The moment I open my eyes, a groan escapes my lips. My head is throbbing and my vision is blurry. I raise my hand to my forehead and when I take it back I see blood on my fingers. I crease my eyebrows and sit up slowly looking around. I am in some kind of a cell, with lockers in it and a small window. The last thing I remember is leaving Magnus's house in rush, because Clary had run off the institute. The rest is fuzzy, I kind of remember finding her in her house with Alec. We argued, it was ugly,I remember Alec leaving us to it and then I remember some kind of alcohol in my nostrils, the rest is only blackness. I rub my eyes, trying to clear my vision and stand up to my feet. I look for a way to escape, but there is nothing. I frustratedly run my hand through my hair, when there is a banging noise. I snap my head to the direction of the sound, and there is a pissed off looking guy, glaring at me with his eyes.

"Who the f*ck are you?! And why am I here?" I yell furiously at him, which results with him fuming even more.

"Listen, bitch, your dumb friend there has already pissed me off, so you better shut your little mouth or I will shred you to pieces!" He growls at me bearing his teeth and that is when I understand that this guy is maybe a werewolf. He angrily opens the cell's door and grabs my arm roughly. His grip is like a steel, and I am sure there is already a bruise forming there. I hiss out in pain, but try to hide my grimace. I don't want to give him the satisfaction. I begin to struggle against his hold, but he is stronger.

"Stop moving or I swear I will kill you right here" he bites at me, and I wouldn't be affected if the next moment the door wouldn't open once again showing bruised Clary with a man.

"Clary! What do you want with us?" I yell at them, with Clary looking at me sadly.

"I am so sorry. This is my fault" she whispers, but I don't even answer her. Because the man drags me through the door, and I see 4 other guys and truly, a werewolf sitting at the table. The guy takes me roughly to them and makes me sit in front of a bulky guy, probably the alpha.

"Now, darling, your friend wasn't much of a help, so this is the last chance for both of you. Tell me, where is the mortal cup?" The guy says with a sickening sweet voice, making me almost gag. I roll my eyes at him.

"Well, then buddy, you can kill me off, cause I, for one, don't know where that thing is and I for sure doesn't even care about its whereabouts" I say arrogantly, and clearly it is not what the guy expects me to say, because for a moment he is surprised.

"Don't play games with me,little girl. Tell me where the cup is or else..." He threatens, but I laugh it off.

"Or else what? You will kill me? Believe me buddy, I have had such a shitty life, that I wouldn't even regret if you killed me. So go ahead" I say smiling widely at him, and the guy looks at me strangely, probably thinking I am nuts. But then a sick smile makes its way to his lips and my heart tightens a little bit.

"Well, then how about we start by killing off your pretty friend?" He says, and for a moment he catches me off the guard. But then, it is me who is smiling devilishly and he cocks an eyebrow. I lean my elbows on the table and get a little bet closer to him. I can her the werewolf growling dangerously, and I know I am playing with fire here, but I don't care anymore.

"Now, now, if you do that, then how will you find the cup?" I say seductively and then wink at him. The moment I say it, an angry expression takes over the guy's face and he opens his mouth to say something, but the fire alarm cuts him off. I furrow my eyebrows and turn around to see steam coming off the cell room. I jump to my feet to run to Clary, but the alpha catches my arm.

"No, let go of me, asshole! No, Clary!" I scream, but it is futile.

"Take the other girl! We are leaving!" He yells to the others and drags me out of the door with me kicking and screaming. And finally, it seems he has enough of me, because suddenly, he turns around with blazing eyes and slaps me across the face so hard that, black dots appear in my vision. I fall to the ground scraping my knees and elbows and let out a groan.