➰1➰

"Wow, Simon, I think you are becoming better and better every single time. Congrats" I smile hugely as we sit outside the club 'Pandemonium'. Maureen looks proud, while Simon's cheeks heat up.

"Thank you, Ives, it is a lot hearing from you, considering the fact that you hate Indie Rock music" he mumbles and shows his pearly teeth, adjusting his glasses. Clary lets out a soft chuckle and throws an arm over Simon's shoulder.

"She is right, you are even better than the last time, and that time was amazing!"

"Thanks, Clary, it means a lot for me, really" Simon says sincerely looking up at the ginger head girl in front of him.

I see vulnerability and sparks shining in his eyes, but he quickly looks away, embarrassed. Simon has been in love with Clary forever, and I think Clary was the only one, who didn't see that. Even Maureen, who has been crushing on Simon for awhile now, saw that, but Clary still refuses to see what's in front of her. For a moment, I feel sympathy coursing through my stomach, but i shake it off. I never approved that kind of feelings and I have never been in love. So it was hard for me to understand Simon's affection.

"So, should we enter the club? It is time to use our fake IDs" Clary says jumping from the van and clapping her hands. I roll my eyes and stand up beside her.

"Your IDs suck, we are so gonna be kicked out from that club."

"Jeez, Ives, you are so positive, just like a ray of sunshine" Maureen says sarcastically as Clary lets out a laugh.

"I am just being realistic" I say shrugging. "Anyway, seeing as it is Clary's special day and I would do anything for Clary, lets give it a try. But don't say I never warned you" I say turning around and going slowly towards the club. I look back and see my friends still standing there.

"Are you com- Hey, what the hell?" I snap while stumbling a bit back.

Someone knocked into me and I turn my head to look at the person, ready to bite their head off. But when I see the person's face, the ability of talking leaves me. In front of me stands a tall blonde guy with blue eyes and full lips, probably one of the most handsome men I have ever seen in my life. He furrows his brows and looks at me confusedly.

"Can you actually see me?" He says amazed, and that is when I snap back to reality.

"No shit, Sherlock. You aren't precisely invisible, and that hurt like a bitch" I snap at him holding my shoulder. Okay, it didn't hurt, but who cares, I am a drama queen.

"How come I don't know you?" He asks still looking at me puzzled.

"Does that line ever work? Like really?" I backfire at him, but he still seems unaffected by my snappiness.

"Ivy? What is going on? Is this guy troubling you?" I hear Clary's voice behind me, and like before, the said guy looks even more puzzled when he looks at Clary.

"You can see me too?"

"Shouldn't I?" Clary asks cocking a perfect shaped brow. He seems at a loss of words. I open my mouth to curse, when someone from behind cuts me.

"Hey, Jace!" Clearly it is the guy's name, as he turns his head and looks behind his back. He throws us one last glance and runs to the club.

"Okay, what the hell was that about?" I ask angrily looking at Clare. She shrugs and unzips her jacket, revealing her see through top.

"I don't know, but we are going to find out"

"Hey guys, what are you doing?"

"Tracking that asshole"