Strawberries

My face was grabbed and I felt his lips press against mine.
He kissed me so eagerly and I kissed him back.

He made me back up with our lips still locking together in different directions until my back felt the rough embrace of the trunk of a tree.

He turned me around and I faced it as his lips kissed my neck and shoulder. I was confused and very shocked.

"Josi..." I called.
He kept going and I felt his hands lift my shirt.
Afterwards, they went to my pants and underwear waistbands, pulling them down.
I felt his right hand slide to the front of me and slip between my thighs.
"You get this wet by motherfuckers that ain't real?"
I moaned softly as his fingers touched me properly.
"Why is it so easy for me to get you to flood your panties?"
I felt something much bigger than a finger pressing at my entrance.
He slid inside.
"You must mean it when you tell me you love me."
I meant it every time. I hoped he believed me.
He began thrusting back and forth. "This feel real?"
I couldn't answer.
"Hm?" He pulled my waist closer to him and began thrusting faster.
I held onto the tree as my moans bounced off of it.

"I'm real. Is this real enough for you?" He grabbed my throat and leaned my head back against him. His other arm wrapped in front of me as his hand went back between my thighs to play with me as he stroked.
I received soft wet kisses on my neck and up my jawline before he got to my ear to bite and pull it.
"This is real, baby. Your moans are real. Your cries out to me are real. The way your pussy worships my dick is real. Your cum is real too, do you wanna see?"
He bent me over and began thrusting harder. I felt like my legs were about to give out as I whimpered loudly.
"That's it. I know that feels real, doesn't it?"
My moans echoed throughout the forest.
He pulled my hips back against him every time he thrusted in and I covered my mouth to keep quiet.

My hand became too limp to do that as I could feel my body reaching ecstasy.
I tried my hardest to not have my legs give out.

"Could you imagine if I wasn't real and you were feelin' this? You'd have to have a real slutty imagination. That'd be kind of hot. But you know...I'm real so I guess we'd never know if you did or didn't."
He thrusted one more hard time and I finished.
He did a few more quick ones before pulling out and doing the same.

He pulled me up and I felt him rubbing his member on the bud that he typically gives his attention to.
"I would've cum inside you to show you that mine's real too but that would've made a real baby and I don't really want that." He kissed my cheek then pulled my pants up for me as I leaned against the tree. "I wanted to go at least one more time but we're on a timed schedule so we gotta go."

He turned me back around to face him after putting himself back in his pants before kissing me sweetly.
"Ready to get your fruit?" he asked.

No...

____________________________________

We finished our walk and made it to the produce stand after Josiah let me rest for a bit.

It was much bigger than I expected with about six large tables holding different crates of multiple fruit.
They even gave us a small bag to pick up whatever we liked.

Apples.
Oranges.
Strawberries.
Blueberries.
Blackberries.
Raspberries.
Cantaloupe.
Bananas.

Josiah would grab most of the things and I'd take an orange or a banana and drop it into the bag to feel included.

There were only two people working there. It was an elderly couple. They said they'd never seen us before which was strange since they give free fruit to a small community, but they also said we were a 'pretty pair of youngins'. Both women were very nice.
They even let us get seven at most instead of just five. They kept it at a whisper though as if to not show favoritism in front of the other customers. I'm also pretty sure they said it because they thought I looked hungry. As most people do.
As we walked to leave, I felt Josiah nudge me.

I looked at his arm and saw him handing me a strawberry.

I looked up at his face and he was taking a bite out of one.
I took it and looked.
A very pretty fruit, strawberries. Something about the bright red was calming.

I took a bite and ate it.
Sweet. I liked the sound it made.

My arm was grabbed and I was spun around to face Josiah as we walked, him forwards and me backwards. I didn't get a chance to ask why before he pressed closed mouth kisses onto my lips as I tried to chew my strawberry.
It made me giggle once I swallowed and he smiled as he did it again.

"You like it?" he asked and looked at my half eaten strawberry.
"Yea." I took another bite.
He smiled brightly and kissed me again.

"I'm so fuckin' proud of you." he stated and I smiled back.