Chapter 2: Welcome to clock tower

Arthur: Servant saber: Arthur Pendragon... Now I ask of you... Are you my master...

Asia is in a daze and then some fallen tried to attack them but Arthur just moves his head and looked them and then as if Arthur passed by them and then the fallen was defeated in a flash as he severed their wings and then stabbed them with a sword covered in invisible air.

Raynare: What... are you?

Arthur: There is no importance of you knowing my name and what I am...

Arthur then assumes a stance and then he. Looked at her with a neutral face...

Arthur: As I am only a servant for my master..

Raynare: ARGH!!! THIS IS NOT OVER YOU HEAR ME-

Raynare was then slashed but she escaped and then Arthur then looked at her...

Asia: What do you mean... I am your master?

Tohsaka: Allow me to explain..

Asia: Who?

Tohsaka: I am Rin Tohsaka i am like you as someone who had summoned a servant...

Servants are heroic spirits who have come from all mythologies and legends... We summon them to fight a secret war that has a good price... The holy grail...

Asia: Holy... Grail?

Tohsaka: Yes... The holy grail war is a ritual war for those who have summoned these servants in order to fight the war... The victor stands as the one who will make a wish from the omnipotent grail to make any wish come true... So allow me to ask... If you win this war.. What is your wish?

Luvia: OHOHOHO miss Tohsaka please don't pressure this lovely lady here? And shall we leave this place and have this conversation elsewhere?

Tohsaka: I suppose?

Sisigo: Geez this place is a mess.. Are you ok, kid?

Asia: I guess- GHK!

Luvia: Whoa there calm down... You have been hit so hard...

Sisigo: Since she summoned a servant... We must take her to the clock tower...

Tohsaka: Yeah I think that's better

Tohsaka Narrates

There are 7 different class servants

Archer

Lancer

Rider

Assasin

Saber

Berserker

And Ruler...

The extras are avenge
foreigners

And their alter ego where they are more aggressive and more potent than the original..

Today we found a new master but she became a master through life and death... So we have to teach her everything...

End Narration

Luvia: so what's your name?

Asia: Asia... Asia Argento...

Sisigo: And here I thought you were one of the extended Families of the Eldefelts...

Asia: Eldelfelts?

Luvia: I am Luviagelita Eldelfelt or you can call me Luvia, Asia.

Tohsaka: I am Rin Tohsaka nice to meet you Asia...

Asia: Hai....

Arthur: Master, Where are we going?

Tohsaka: Ah you must be saber! But... Different from the saber i knew...