Chapter 7: Berserker...

after the confrontation with the Avenger servant... to Rin who has more exposure to the magus stuff, this is completely new... As of now, Tohsaka Rin is reporting about some events that happened along with their 

Rin: Summoning an Avenger is too new to me... it seems it has replaced The archer's role...

Waver: This is indeed new, the fact that someone in the students has made a pact to the Fallen maiden... As of now, Mavis seems to be unstable in your reports... Sadly... We need Asia to handle this... Mavis has an Avenger servant and they have a high chance of betraying the master...

Rin: I know... I'm sure Asia knows this....

Meanwhile, Asia is again walking on her own and then later she saw a huge man with some marks which Asia knew that he is a master...

Asia(mind): Saber, I found another master.... but no servant....

Arthur(mind): Master that might be ambush... I will watch for your back...

Asia(mind): Ok.....

???: Berserker...

Asia(Mind): What the

???: It seems that they're here...

Arthur(mind): OH no that is.....

Berserker: RAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Asia then shielded herself as she was shielding her eyes from the wind and dust and then the mAster then found Asia...

???: AH YOU ARE HERE!!!!!

Asia then narrowly dodged a punch and then she rolled back and then she then enhances her body and magic circuits then showed up...

???: Hoh? Not bad! for a little girl, I guess...

Asia: Sheesh! Gender equality huh? Very well then... Trace.... on...

 on

Asia: Tch....

???: SAAAHH!!! BERSERKER KILL HER!!!