Fate/HOLY MAIDEN Ep 3

Asia: So Rias..... yes I am your Master... but I am not Asia form your world.....

Rias(Caster): Oh right.... our Asia became a Ruler servant....

Asia(Mind): Imagine summoning her... it will be awkward....

Rias(Caster): I am surprised that the boy summoned my friend Miyasato...

Mavis: He is your friend?

Miyasato(lancer): I never met her in my entire life...

Rias(caster): So rude!!!

Miyasato(Lancer): *sigh* anyway.... Master, I sensed something greater than the Holy Grail here....

Mavis: That is the greater grail.... 

Asia the reason we summoned you si to also help us to become the arbiter of the greater grail war and also get information bout iut or perhaps retrieve it...

Rias(Caster): In other words... you will become a triple agent?

Mavis: Exactly.... recently the Yygdmillenia has become some sort of villainous and we want to tone down their arrogance.... so are you with us?

Miyasato(Lancer): Of course Master...

Asia: Whats next is to meet up with Sisigo somewhere... i honestly hate this place but we have no choice... but first...

(KACHAK!)

A blonde lady with a matured look is preparing her luggage.. her hair is braided and she is importantly french looking....

 her hair is braided and she is importantly french looking

Leticia (mind): The holy grail war.. but this type f summon is quite odd... something went wrong...

Leticia then waited on the bus stop in Triffas....

Leticia: The place in the Romanian region, The Trifas.. to fight for the grail for the sake of fulfillment... the seven servants fight against servants... and finally there is the greater grail war... my role is...

(OMAKE!!!!!)

In the Yygdmillenia mansion

???: EVERYONE ATTENTION!!!

???: Hah?

Rider:  For all who have been summoned, let us introduce ourselves!!! HEY! Are we not friends? In that case! In that case! it will be easier if we know each other! so... that's it! My name is Astolfo! Member of the 12 knights of Charlamagne! my class is Rider! greetings!

 that's it! My name is Astolfo! Member of the 12 knights of Charlamagne! my class is Rider! greetings!