Chapter 11: What else?

Mavis POV

I woke up and then I saw Asia beside me... She is so cute... well I never thought I would wake up to see this face beside me...

Asia: MMmhhhhmm Good morning... Mavis...

Mavis: Good morning there, Asia dear

Asia: Straight to lovely nicknames I see... and that night.... was magical...Thank you...

Mavis: Well.... uh so how is your magic?

Asia: I feel light... but Mavis... why won't you fight the next one?

Mavis then touched Asia's face and said...

Mavis: You are stronger than me, Asia... in terms of determination you are more powerful than I...

Asia: But- MHP!

Mavis then kissed Asia on the lips and then Mavis then placed his pointer finger on her lips...

Mavis: That's because I trust you to defeat my servant... no Avenger... so right now... do you trust me?

Asia; Of course....

Asia and Mavis then touched foreheads and then Asia saw what Mavis saw in his past dreams when Avenger was his servant...

Asia: I see... It would make sense... there is no way there are two Twilight healing.... SO that means...

Mavis: That avenger is....

Mavis then looks at Asia whose eyes are closed

Mavis: You?

Asia: I am not sure if she is me or another me but I will confront her...

Later... somewhere 

Lancer: So... I heard you betrayed your master.... even though I know I am an Ass but it never came into my mind to betray my master.... so why would you?

Avenger: My goals are beyond your understanding, Lancer... why interfere me right now?

Lancer: HAHAHAAHAHAHAH I never knew you ere this cold, Avenger...

Avenger: You are still the same person I once met huh?

Lancer: Huh? Do I know you?

Avenger: Soon.

Avenger then charged at lancer and then Lancer spins his spear and then clashed blades with Avenger and then Avenger dodged and parries some of his strikes and then Avenger then Kicked Lancer on his Gut and then Avenger then dashed to Lancer and t...

Avenger then charged at lancer and then Lancer spins his spear and then clashed blades with Avenger and then Avenger dodged and parries some of his strikes and then Avenger then Kicked Lancer on his Gut and then Avenger then dashed to Lancer and then Lancer used His spear as a jumping stick and then he is in the air spinning his spear while parrying Avenger's fast sword attacks...

Lancer: Now Answer me this question... Do I know you?

Avenger: How could you forget the Nun you saved from a fallen angel? Issei-san?