Chapter 6: The Fallen maiden and her master

Asia is now waking up and she was sleeping on the futon and then Asia went to the dining room only to see Shirou and Rin going all lovely Dovey at each other and then Asia is just standing there like she is witnessing something...

Asia: I knew it.... you two are a thing...

Rin and Shirou then yelped in surprise and then separated from each other...

Rin: *ahem* I and Shirou have enrolled you in a nearby school here... so you could at least live a little like a normal girl...

Shirou: Well don't worry it's the same school me and Tohsaka graduated in... the school itself is friendly and yeah...

Shirou(mind): good thing that purple-haired bitch is gone... 

Asia: Hm? Ok... at least...

Tohsaka: Don't worry about your studies since you have been taught by Shirou here...

Asia: Ok!

Timeskip is brought to you by, Asia going to the shed where Shirou did his practice...

The afternoon came and Asia is taking a walk and then she went to the Fuyuki Bridge and then she settles there for a while by sitting on a bench...

Asia(mind): I like this place... maybe I could settle down here when this is all over...

Asia: Hmmm This place seems peaceful... right? Saber...

Arthur: yeah.... I wish I could have this when I was in my kingdom...

Asia: Hmmm maybe your kingdom is beautiful in its own way... this town is also beautiful in its own way... the only ugly thing is that if you are ugly and rotten to the core...

Arthur: Surely you are not talking about the supernatural right?

Asia: What can I say? They are stupid as they are more powerful than humans... 

Arthur: the weak can be as cunning as you know... they can deceive others with sweet talk...

Asia: *giggles* Oh Saber... you are too serious sometimes...

Arthur: Oh... Sorry Master...

Asia: Ah don't worry about it.... Let's just head back...

Arthur: Sure Master...

Asia and Arthur then walked on their way to their house and then later Asia and Arthur sensed someone and then Asia then said to Arthur...

Asia(mind): Saber... do you feel that?

Arthur(mind): Master, That is a servant magic pressure... this is surely not like the red Lancer...

Asia(Mind): Ok....

*SWOOSH*

Asia then sensed an attack behind her and Asia drew her Katana and then she saw a lady with Plae skin and white hair and also a flower eye patch on her right eye and then she has black sword...