Chapter 3: The daily life in the Tower

Shirou: We have arrived

Waver sensei...

Present...

Waver:

I see... Miss Tohsaka So wanna report the mission?

Tohsaka: Hai on the way to the are where we sensed a strange but weak magic there are black-winged people who are after this woman and said something about that she has a something called uhh...

Asia: Sacred gear... it is a gear that allows a person to have powers of the supernatural it can go from a weapon to a supported Item...

Waver: hmm I see so Would you like to introduce yourself?

Asia: Argento, Asia Argento... Former Nun or rather Excommunicated due to me healing a creature called a devil in disguise and now living as a normal girl...

Luvia: Asia, Those black winged creatures what are they?

Asia: Ah Miss Luvia they are Fallen Angels...

Waver: Arent fallen Angels and Devils the same?

Asia: don't know I have never seen one with wings...

Shirou: Also Waver sensei... she has summoned a servant..

Waver: WHAT?? But the Holy Grail war has not started yet or even appeared... but how?

Luvia: that's what I am investigating right now... but still Even I was shocked...

Waver: So what class?

Shirou: Saber...

Waver: This is rare... a servant that was called first is a saber... it is usually something like Rider or Aarcehr or anything else but Saber...

Waver: Miss Argento..

Asia: HAI?

Waver: You will be taught about Mage craft and everything you need to know to become one of us... Miss Tohsaka..

Tohsaka: Yes?

Waver: Do whatever you need to do for her...

Tohsaka: Ok... 

Waver: AND WHERE IS SISIGO!???

Later outside and in the hallways...

Asia: He looks so strict....

Shirou: Well he is always like that...

Tohsaka: I guess I can teach you hand-to-hand combat... 

Asia: uhh Really?