Chapter 9: Caster vs Asia

Mirrors are the reflection of yourself... the only thing you see there is you and the world within the mirror... when the mirror is broken, the glass shatters, and the reflection is now gone...

Asia: Ok!!! so this is Kuoh... 

Asia is now in Kuoh with a Katana in her back and then she is walking round the area or maybe jumping from building to building...

Asia(mind): Well.... I might just chill around while exploring the area...

Arthur(mind): It's good to relax a bit you know?

Asia(mind); I mean... you are not wrong...

Asia and Arthur on his casual attire are roaming around Kuoh and exploring the area and then they saw the academy and Asia is not interested in the academy as she saw the perverted Trio out in the field...

Asia: This school is literal hell... 

Arthur: yep let's go...

Asia: Hai...

Asia was looked at with perverted eyes but Asia has deadly eyes that scream....

Asia: If you look at me that way I will FUCKING cut your nuts off...

???: HA HAIIIII!!!!!

Asia: That monkey.... hmpf just a bitch...

Arthur: Now now Master... eh hehe

Asia: *sigh* What the hell did I place myself into....

Arthur: Master... I sense another servant around here...

Asia: Hmmm I see it has high magic concentration... 

Arthur: Caster...

Caster: Oh? You found me out....

Caster has a mature teen girl with mong black hair with divided straight bangs and a student uniform and a cape...

Caster: Oh well... Let me take you to another location...

Asia was then teleported and then Asai was separated from Saber which is weird...

Asia: Not gonna take on Saber huh?

Caster: Hmph, You sure are smart... I will give you that... cCaber is too strong for a caster to fight on... but I have another one to deal with Saber...

Meanwhile, with Saber, he was attacked by an assassin and Saber just dodged the arm and then he saw the face of the assassin which is like a teenage boy with some assassin cloak whit a Katana that was made form, not from this timeline

Arthur: TCH.... Assassin....

Assassin: My name is Hinata Tsumoto Shiba...

Arthur: TCH! SO why would you tell your true name?