FATE/Supernatural: Ep 6 The fake Excalibur?

Issei POV

Frustration, Anguish, Guilt, and many more.... I wish I was stronger.... If only I am strong... we could have won!

Grayfia: do you wish to save Rias?

Issei: When is the party?

Grayfia: The next day... You still have time...

Issei: good.....

Issei then raised his right arm and then did a linear motion on himself and did something to himself....

Issei: done...

Grayfia: What did you do?

Issei: I killed my perversion and many others... in other words, I removed my other unnecessary emotions and personality... Now I can focus on becoming strong without something within me in the way....

Asia: I applaud your wits, but it should have been this way from the start....

Mavis: True.... so right now, use the time in your mind scape me and Asia will be using  a spell to let you enter your mind....

Grayfia: I... I thought you re not helping us...

Asia:  No.... but not personally... this guy has enough Guts for the first time to do actually something...

Issei: That physically hurt me....

Asia: Fuck off now enter your mind....

Asia and Mavis then held two fingers and tapped them on the back of the head and Asia tapped the forehead.. and Issei starts to fall asleep....

Asia: Could you watch over Issei while he is sleeping?

Grayfia: Will this work?

Mavis: His so called sacred gear has a soul within it... since it is partnered with the host, it si most likely to be inside of a mindscape or within its soul space...

Asia: With sleeping and with wits to meet the other soul, he can do anything there, and even train...

Grayfia: So this means....

Asia: No need to worry about time, Miss. Time in the soul space runs differently.... maybe after a day, the days there will feel like three years...

Grayfia: Whoa...

Mavis: shall we take a leave?

Asia: yeah.... take care of him... 

Grayfia: I will...

Mavis and Asia then dashed away that looked like teleportation....

(With Issei)

Issei is in a plain with fire around and his dragon is there waiting in his slumber and then Issei gulped in fear of its sheer size....

Issei(mind): Come on... the first step is always the hardest....

Issei: DRAIG!

Drraig: So you have come...

Issei: I have come.... to train my ass while in my slumber....

Drraig: I see....