FATE/Supernatural Ep3

Saji and Sona then went to the Public Library and Sona had some stars in her eyes as she was amazed by the size of the library itself...

Sona: WHOA!!! SAJI! How did you know this place????

Saji: Well, I come here often every weekend... and I only spend money for the train and foods... I even borrowed some of the books by Bargaining something like my student handbooks and such... 

Sona: Really?

Saji: And also... I applied here for part-time work... here... so yeah...

Sona: WHoa! SO you know this library well... so What section would you suggest if ever I want to read?

Saji: Ah yes the second floor and right on the barriers. you will have the peaceful vibe from there... and even the vibes can be like some anime nerd stuff and yeah....

Sona: HAI!

Saji and Sona then went upstairs and Sona is now reading some documentary books while Saji is writing notes from the big book on all subjects are all written from Maths and engineering to Fight tactics and some Hand to hand combat....

Sona: Hm? Saji?

Saji: hai? Kaichou?

Sona POV

The first time Saji stepped inside the student council door I thought he is just a Normal looking Guy with Average Grades and Average intelligence, Which will not be enough to defeat me in chess... But..... 

Now that I get to know him personally, He is hardworking and a striving person....

The things I know about him right now aside from being an average Joe... but In this Date, he is not just an Average Joe..

1. He loves books

2. The books he reads are tactics and philosophy books

3. he loves books that have mathematical facts and science.

4. He is one of the smartest students in the Academy....

5. He is one of the most normal male students in Kuoh...