Fate/ HOLY MAIDEN ep 1: Yggdmillenia

Asia: Holy Grail.... The omnipotent object that can grant you any wish..... the thing I hate about the holy grail is that Magus that are very greedy.. use its omnipotence to become what they envision themselves as Gods... but... if that's the case.. what if the Grail is greater one? what would you wish for? as for me? I still don't know...

.

.

.

.

.

.

???: CLARENT!!!

???: BALMUNG!!!

???: BLOOD ARTHUR!!!

As two power slashes collided that destroyed the landscape.... the two powerful saber servants... or one saber and one "saber" has collided their attacks into one...big explosion...

Asia: KHK!!!

Asia is now fighting some huge monster with a woman with also blonde hair with her base Rhongominyad and then dashed right through the battle...

Mavis is fighting an army of skeletons all himself without sweat coming down on his skin and then killed the last one..

????: This is not a tale of servants.

Mavis: nor tale of the masters...

Asia: Neither yet the tale of the saints

Three: This is the tale of people fulfilling their wishes...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

???: Neh... Have you finished the mineralogy assignment? 

???: Not yet....

???: Did you fill in the dorm assignment?  EH?

The three students then saw a mature-looking woman walking down the hallway...

towards somewhere

Asia Argento

Age: 19 years old...

Magic: Healing and projection and Camelot's blessing

Weapon: Sacred spear Rhongoyniad... Excalibur(Projection) Kansho and Bakuya (From actually satan)

Specialty: Burst damage, Projection magic, and tracing.