chapter 12: Issei(lancer) vs Miyasato

Miyasato is seen running towards Issei(lancer) and then raising his hand forward and then summoning some chains and then Issei(lancer) then summoned his spear and then parried some of the chains and dodged some..

Issei(lancer): same old trick....

Miyasato: Now now.... I just thought that you are stupid...

Issei(lancer): Still the same savage brother I see..

Miyasato: It's been so long since i am interested in the grail wars.... Can't let my brother go ahead of me...

Issei(lancer): Hah i like to see you try....

Mark: Lancer....

Issei(lancer): Master do me a favor....get Asia out of here while i hold him back...

Mark: What about you????

Issei(lancer): i will be fine... Just gey them out....

Mavis: saber let's get Asia out of here...

Arthur: Yeah... Let us go...

Arthur carried Asia but was shit by chains and goy blocked by Issei(lancer)

Issei(lancer): Go...

Miyasato: You have grown Issei... but are you truly worthy of challenging me without their help?

Issei(Lancer): I am after all I know all of your tricks...

Miyasato: AHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh well, don't forget one of the people who trained you... Brother....

Miyasato then summons the chains and then Issei(Lancer) charges at Miyasato while parrying the chains and then Issei(Lancer) Was interrupted by a chain that was shot from above and then Issei jumped away

Issei(Lancer): HEH! You cunning Faggot...

Miyasato: Hehe

Miyasato then summons his sword and then fights in close quarters and then Issei(Lancer is having a blast...

Miyasato: You have grown strong Isse...

Issei(Lancer): HAH! I AM JUST GETTING STARTED!!!!

Lancer vs Miyasato: