FATE/supernatural Ep2

Asia: Now what?

Mavis: uhhh....

Meanwhile that Asia and Mavis did some cleaning up after they massacred some Fallen angels sent by a certain someone and then Asia washed up along with mavis in the same Restroom and then Asia is Enjoying a lewd time with Mavis by making out with Mavis in the CR...

Asia: ehe~

Mavis: Oh you got some gut there you blonde Vixen...

Asia: take me Daddy~

Mavis then lifted Asia up and then Mavis then smashed his lips with Asia's and then Asia held on to mavis and then made out with mavis and then Mavis put Asia down and then placed his Manhood upon Asia's flower and then thrusted hard on Asia Moaned so hard and Asia's moans are riling up Mavis's hormones and then...

Asia: AH~ Ahh~ Ugh~ Yes~~ Yess~~

Mavis: Hell yeah...

Asia was moaning Mess and then Mavis kept on railing Aisa and then Mavis positioned himself on Asia's back and then placed it back in her..

Except naked

Mavis is near Asia's face and then Asia had an Ahegao face and she is having a lewd type of fun...

Asia then came and Mavis is still railing her up

Asia: AH~! You bad boy is til Ah~ Having fu- AH~!

Mavis: Shut up...

Asia then was kind of "raped" by Mavis and then mavis then stopped...

Asia: Haah~ Why did you stop~?

Mavis: I have something much more fun~

Mavis positioned himself into her ass and Asia kind of got excited and then Mavis slammed it in and Asia screamed in pain and pleasure and Mavis railed her...

Asia: AH AH AH ~~ AH~ AH~~~ Yes~~~

Mavis: Enjoying this?

Asia: Yes master~~~

Mavis; OHO!!!

later after hours and countless cumming....

Asia: Damn!.... I still feel it...

Mavi: Ah! Sorry! I went too hard!!!!

Asia: Well... I kinda asked you to do that but.... It's nice to see you like that and I have the privilege as your lover...

Mavis: And the future wife? 

Asia: Ehe! I really can't wait until we grow up till our twenties...

Mavis: Me too...

Asia X Mavis