FATE/ Supernatural Ep 5: This is a fuckfest...

Asia: Light and dark are the polar opposites that create balance... thus the world is beautiful and yet cruel... some know at the early age... and some late... but yet... as long you are smiling you can hide darkness and pain through it... or you re truly relieved...

Mavis: Hora! Asia? I thought I told you not to play that much?

Asia:

BUT THE GAME IS FUN!!!!

Mavis: Asia... enough is enough.... you've been playing like until 1:00 am...

Asia: MOU!!!

Mavis: This is why you re short....

Asia: HEY NOT THAT CARD!!!

Mavis: come on! We have school the next day...

Asia: FIIINNNEEE!!!

Mavis then looked at Asia with soft eyes and then sat in the couch and then pulled her close to him...

Mavis: I know you re still mad at those brats... but being like this is not healthy you know?

Asia: Hai.... Gomen...

Mavis: It's fine... but aside from that... we have friends you know? We can then out with you know?

Asia: Yeah... besides... Sona is such a good friend to hang out with...

Mavis: SO is Saji to me... Even he took only four pawn pieces... he is very dedicated to becoming strong... 

Asia: I think I know why *Giggles*

Mavis: yep I know that too....

Asia: It is to impress SOna~ HAHAHAHAHAH

Mavis: yeah... I gotta admit... I can see their love blooming....

Asia: right? Like how they look at each other and stuff 

Mavis: Like our early days in the Clock tower?

Asia; Oh please you re such a nervous wreck...

Mavis: OH COME ON!!!!

Asia; HAHAHAHAHAHA

Mavis and Asia then ate dinner and then went to their room and slept there...

(The next day)

Asia and Mavis now arrived at school and then smoothly got to the classroom...

Mavis(Mind): Issei is not here? Wierd....

Asia(Mind): That bitch is not here? Wierd....

Murayama: Ah! Asia!

Asia: Murayama! HEHE

Murayama: Any ideas why Issei is not here?

Asai: Fuck that guy... it's not as if I care anyway...