FATE/ Supernatural Ep 1

Asia: It's been two years since the holy grail war ended... Honestly, I cannot even get my mind off those times...

Mavis: Yeah like how you almost fucking killed me there...

Asia: SHUSH! It was your fault, to begin with...

Mavis; WHAAAATT???? You know what? Never mind....

:
:
::
:
::::

Asia: MAVIS!!!!

Mavis; Oh! Asia! How are you?

Asia: Have you prepared everything?

Mavis: yeah... I have...so ready for this mission?

Asia: Yeah I am... I am kind of nervous though...

Mavis: yeah considering that it is a mission of gathering intel about these creatures... 

Asia: I have known these creatures for a while now... I will fill you in on the way...

Mavis: Hai!

Asia and Mavis are boarding the airport and Asia and Mavis are sleeping on top of each other's shoulders...

Many married ladies are looking at the young couples with a hint of reminiscing and how Asia and Mavis are adorable as a couple even talked about their time and them...

???: Awww look at them...

???; yeah they look cute!

???: I am reminded of how my husband and I do that in our young years...

The men are looking at Mavis with respect as he is holding Asia.

???: Respect to that kiddo hahaha

???: Yeah! That's how you hold your girl!

Mavis and Asia woke up from their power nap and then boarded the plane and they are now settling in the plane...

Asia: I wanna sleep more...

Mavis: me too....

Asia: then let's have a long nap...

Mavis: right.... aight let's sleep....

Asia and Mavis fastened their seatbelts and then sleep again....

Narration

Asia: My name is Asia Argento... this tall shit is my boyfriend...

Mavis: I am Mavis Marcus and this little shit is my girlfriend and yes I know you re questioning yourselves why I and this shorty are like this... well we are indeed a couple but!

Asia: We hate each other's guts more like wanna mess around... also we also developed a best friend romantic relationship...

Mavis: It's like I wanna tease her so bad or even prank her and she does also to me. Like bruh this shorty packs a punch...

Asia: OF COURSE I DO YOU, TITAN!

Mavis: Ah yes I am a titan you know what else a titan?

Asia; Oh Fuck you!

Mavis: Is that a to-do list or an insult...

Asia: yes...

Mavis:. . . . . . ok then...

End Narration...

Later after so many hours of flight, they arrived in Japan and specifically Kuoh and then.

Asia: It's been a while since we were here...

Mavis: Well there was a reason why we hated this place right?