Chapter 10: Where things go south and the night is at its peak

The time has come for the thing in the Grail war is now at its peak as Asia and Arthur are not inside the Kuoh Church and had some battles there...

Asia, Arthur(Saber), Avenger, and Mavis are currently fighting Caster and the master Caster is shooting glass shards and Asia is dodging every shard and Arthur is helping Asia...

Avenger and Mavis used a shield while taking cover while Avenger throws some daggers at Caster..

Tsubaki(Caster): It's pointless...

Tsubaki then used her mirrors to reflect a blast from Avenger and then dodged it and then slashed Tsubaki(Caster) on the chest..

Avenger: KEEP YOUR NERDY BREASTS OUT OF HERE!!!

Tsubaki(Caster): TCH!!!

Tsubaki then was attacked from behind by Arthur and then she was stabbed in the Gut...

Arthur: I'm sorry...

Tsubaki(Caster): Why?......

???: CASTER!!!!! GRRAAAAHHH!!!

As Caster's master tried to Injure Asia but then she slashed his shoulder just to injure him...

???: ONORE!!!!!! GWAK!!!

Avenger swooped in for the kill which shocked Mavis and Asia a little...

Mavis: AVENGER WAS THAT REALLY NECESSARY???

Avenger: Yes Master...

Mavis: But I did not-

*Slash*....

As if the world has slowed down and Asia is slowly turning her head as she saw Avenger just slashed Mavis and Arthur had his eyes wide open...

Asia: Eh.... MAVIS!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!

Asia then charged at Avenger and then she said the words...

Avenger: Enhance... ARMAMENT!!!

Avenger then enhances the power of her sword and then charged at Asia and then they now fight...

Asia: YOU DAMN TRAITOR!!!!

Avenger: You really think you are strong enough to defeat my vengeance...

Asia: GRAH!!

Avenger: Hmph!

Mavis: Asia..... please.... don't....

Arthur: HOLD STILL!

Asia then thrusted her sword on Avenger's face and then Avenger dodged and then Kicked Asia in the Gut and then Asia hit the wall..

Asia: GHK!!! TCH ENHANCE ARMAMENT!!!!