Chapter 8: Magus battle: Mavis VS Asia and their servants

Avenger and Rider are now on the face-off .... Asia is resting on a nearby tree as she is healing herself and then Arthur is standing by....

Arthur: Master... Are you still ok to fight?

Asia: Not for now... I need to rest first but take me to where the other servants and Masters are fighting...

Arthur: Ok...

Arthur then took Asia on his back and then went onto the building and then watch Avenger and rider who is already fighting and Rider who is very flexible in fighting and Avenger who has a scowl on her face. Avenger then had a scowl on her face and then flared the power of her sword and then swings it sidewards and then it caused Rider to jump and flipped herself and then Avenger is now in front of Rider and then kicked her Gut...

Rider: KGK!!!!

???: RIDER!!!

Mavis: It's useless...

Mavis then shot some arrows and then hit the master in the shoulder and then The master then dashed toward mavis and then Mavis responded by summoning a dagger and then starts to fight in close quarters...

Asia: Saber... the Rider is at a disadvantage.... 

Arthur: What do you say... Master....

Asia: We have to fight the Avenger...

Arthur: Ok but how about you?

Asia: I have unfinished business with Mavis you go get Avenger...

Arthur; Ok...

Meanwhile with Mavis...

Mavis whoa already downed the master of Rider and then he raised his blade and then he said...

Mavis: Its over...

As Mavis is going for the kill but Asia intercepted him by blocking the blade and then slash his shoulder...

Mavis: GHK!!!

Asia who has a cold expression on her face is not even caring about Mavis' injury....

Asia: It's been some time... Mavis...