CHAPTER 40

Khyrieze Llanelli Villaraigosa's POV

I woken up by some strange feeling on my top. I was about to removed my eye mask when a pair of hand hold my arm and lock it on the top of my head. Oh jeez, it's too early for her to be horny.

"What are you doing Labi?" I asked. She didn't answer me but instead, she started grinding on my top again. Fuck! I felt that she come closer and gently kissed my jaw. Damn! What's with her? She's a bit naughty. Ilang sandali lang ay ang labi ko naman ang hinalikan nito. I thought she'll be gentle but I was shock that she started rough than her usual. Did she miss me that much? I stop thinking and started to kiss her back the same intensity that she's giving me. I'm hard enough so I was about to flip her but she gently slap my arm a sign that I should let her. So I let her to be on top. She traced my arm using her hand down to my crotch and gently stroke it while I'm still wearing my boxer. She slowly pulled and lick my jaw down to my neck and still going down. Like she's up to something, and when she's about to enter her hand in my boxer I suddenly realized something, Rian doesn't do licking and not a fan of foreplay. So I immediately push her and removed my eye mask. Damn it! I knew it, it wasn't Rian!

"Okay stop, my girlfriend finally awaken so better get off bago ko pa maisip na kaladkarin ka pababa." bigla akong napatingin sa babaeng naka cross arms sa tapat ng pinto. D-did she watch us? Fuck! Of course! Based sa aura nito, hindi siya natutuwa na nakita kami sa ganoong posisyon. Well sino bang siraulo ang matutuwa kung makikita nila na yung jowa nila na pinapatungan ng iba. Fuck it!

"R-Rian" kinakabahang tawag ko dito. She look at me with a disappointed face. Napailing pa ito bago muling binalingan si Britney.

"I said get out of here" mahinahon ngunit puno nang diin nitong sabi. Britney look at me with hope that I will choose her but umiwas lang ako ng tingin dito. I honestly don't know what to do. Kakagising ko palang tapos ganito na agad. Hindi pa nga naayos yung nangyari kagabi.

"It's my fault Rian, Khyri—" dalawang malutong na sampal ang narinig ko kaya muli akong nag angat ng tingin, and to my surprise, nakalapit na pala si Rian dito.

"I said get out, I don't care what you say, just get out!" mariin na sabi ni Rian. Kitang kita ko ang galit at panggigigil nito. Marahan namang tumango si Britney bago tuluyang umalis. I'm doomed.

"Ri... sorry, I thought it was you" mahinang sabi ko at umupo sa edge ng kama. Tumingin ito sa akin bago bumuntong hininga.

"I'm really disappointed in you Khyrieze, nawala lang ako saglit, may ibang babae na agad na nakapatong sayo, what if I didn't go up? What if sumama ako kila Mommy na pumunta sa bayan? God knows what could have happened" mahinahon nitong sabi. I saw her wiping her tears kaya agad akong napatayo at nilapitan siya.

"I'm sorry Ri, I know it's also my fault so please don't do things, please don't ever think of breaking up with me" I said and kneel down in front of her. I didn't notice that I am also crying. "I will do everything, if ever she come near me, I will smack her so that it couldn't happen again, please speak up, please slap me or punch me, wag naman ganito oh" I cried. I heard her sobs kaya I hold her hand "Rian, mahal, labi, please speak up, hindi ko kayang mawala ka" nanghihinang sabi ko. Fuck! Why did I let that bitch kissed me in front of my girlfriend? I also let her touch me and it's fucking absurd!

"I will not end our relationship, I will never. Yun yung plano niya, yung masira tayo, so I will not let her." mahinang sabi nito at inalalayan ako na tumayo. "I might not see when where it started, but I trust you. And I'm not dumb to notice that you aren't aware that it wasn't me. Tho it's disappointing na hindi mo nalaman na hindi ako yung hinahalikan mo. Nevertheless, I can forgive you" she said before wiping my tears. Lalo tuloy akong napaiyak. Gosh! I thought she'll dump me after what happened.

"I'm really sorry, I know kulang ang sorry sa pain na nararamdaman mo ngayon Rian, but I'm really sorry. I promise to do something regarding to this matter" marahan itong tumango bago ngumiti sakin. She gently caress my face then to my lips.

"I wanted to kiss you but the memory of you kissing another woman stucks in my head. Can you please brush your teeth and wash your mouth? I really wanted to pull her from you but I don't have the courage, my mind keep telling me to get out of this place nung oras nayun, but my heart told me that I should stay so you can feel my presence." she utter then met my gaze. She's smiling but her eyes is full of pain. I know, she's hurting, ayaw niya lang na magtalo kami dahil isa sa mga napag-usapan namin before entering this relationship is to understand and hear the side of each other.  And as long as we can fix things, we will fixed it so we don't end up separating. Agad ko siyang hinila at niyakap nang mahigpit.

"Mahal na mahal kita, if you're hurting, it's okay, it's valid. It's my fault so please don't control yourself. Just realeased it." I said before pulling out and prepare myself. I grap her hand and positioned it to my face.

"No, I can't" agad nitong binawi ang kamay niya at niyakap ako. "this way more better" I can't help but to burst into tears. I don't know if I deserve this girl but all I can do is to promise that I will never ever cheat on her, nor make her cry because of my stupidity. I promise to make her happy as long as I can, and to love her until my heart stops beating.

"I hope 5 years from now, we're still together, loving each other more than we did today." I whispered to her ear.

"I hope so KL" she answered.

"Don't worry about ate Bri, I will asked some help from Lolo, I'm sure he'll do something to make her stop" I assure her. Bahagya itong humiwalay sakin at ngiti.

"I wish that this would be the last time that we could see her." she murmured. Marahan lang akong tumango bilang tugon.

*TOK! TOK! TOK!*

"Hey guys, Let's go downstairs na at mamaya niyo na ituloy yan. Ang paalam ni Rian kanina gigisingin ka lang niya para makatulong sa pag prepare ng ihahanda sa Noche Buena, tapos iba pala yung gusto niyang gisingin" she teased. And slightly point my center. Fuck!

"Ate Lalein" I warned her. She makes Rian uncomfortable.

"I'm just kidding! Magang maga lang kasi yung labi mo Sis" Dagdag pa nito kaya mas pinandilatan ko siya ng mata. Goodness!

"Can you just wait for us there? Mag prepare lang ako" I just said dahil baka humaba pa. Mukang nakaramdam ito at tumango lang bago nagpaalam.

"You're being mean" Rian said. I just give her a soft smile.

"She'll understand that" I said. Marahan naman itong tumango. "I'll prepare myself na. Wait for me here okay?" I said and give her a soft smile. She just nodded kaya I immediately ran inside the bathroom.

__________________________

Friendly reminder, simulan niyo nang kumapit.. 😂