CHAPTER 65

Kerby's POV

*Kring! Kring! Kring!*

"Babe come on pick that up, I'm so sleepy" I feel some soft tap on my arms that made me awake. I opened my eyes and look at Irish beside me.

"Who the hell is that? I'm so tired" I murmured as I get up and reach my phone. "AA?" I read the caller ID. I immediately answered it because why not?

[Y-yow Kerb?] She started.

[AA? What happened? Napatawag ka?] nag aalalang bungad ko naman. I don't know why but I feel nervous. Ever since Rian and I broke up, she never contacted me so I was wondering why she calls me now.

[Nothing, I just wanted to invite you to our party this weekend. If you can still remember our birthday] she continues. Napalingon ako sa calendar na nasa side table namin. It's already October 16 and their birthday is on 18, this coming Saturday.

[Oh yeah! Of course! Even if you don't invite me, I'll probably be there] I said, assuring her that I didn't forget their birthday. How can I? I treat them as my family, even after what happened.

[Good to hear, we're gonna expect you there and if you want to bring Ms. Pres, that would be fine.] I can feel that she's smiling while saying that so napatango tango naman ako kahit hindi ako nito nakikita.

[Count me in, I'll see you there] I said and I hang up.

"Looks like they're opening their doors for the truth? I guess?" Irish said while laying on the bed facing my direction.

Napatingin lang ako, I don't know if it's just me or there's this aura talaga na nanggagaling sa kanya. I can't help but to admire how gorgeous she is.

"I know I look like a Goddess in front of you right now but still, naiinis ako sa ginawa mo kagabi!" Umupo ito at nag cross arms.

"Ginawa? Anong ginawa ko?" Nagtataka naman na sagot ko.

"Tsk! I really hate you!" She said and turn her back on me. Agad naman akong sumampa sa kama para yakapin siya patalikod.

I close my eyes and try to remember what happened last night but suddenly, a memory from my dream came in. Jeez! Thank God that was just a dream. I really don't know what to do if I impregnated Rian.

"That's deep, what are you thinking?" Humarap ito sa akin at hinawakan ang muka ko. She gently caress it while looking at me intently.

"Nothing, I just remember a bad dream. Anyway, I love you Irish" I utter. Namula naman agad ang muka nito.

"It's too early to be cheesy, shut it up Kerby" she said in her tiny voice. Awe she's so cute.

"I don't care, I'm just expressing what I feel" I said and hug her tighter. God! This feels great.

"If you're anxious about what I've just said, well it's because you sleep at the middle of our conversation" Reklamo nito kaya bahagya pa akong natawa.

"You're so cute babe" I whispered. "I'm sorry, Ang sarap kasi ng massage mo" I gently pour kisses on her shoulders.

"Bola" she said then stares at my eyes then slowly look down on my lips. I can't help but to bit my lower lip. "Why don't you cut your hair?" Then she met my gaze again and stroke my hair.

"Do you want me to cut it?" I asked. Lumiwanag naman ang mukha nito.

"Yes– I mean yes if you you want to." She said.

"How short? Do you want me to get tapers?" Tanong ko dito then brush my hair. It's been a long time since I cut it. Ayaw kasi ni Rian na masyadong out yung itsura ko eversince we moved here sa manila, halata daw kasi na kami kapag ganon so I just followed her to grow my hair back.

"Hmm, ikaw, whatever you want. I'll support your style" then she reach my lips and give me a smack.

"Maybe I'll recreate my hairstyle before. Not long but not shaved" then I smiled on her.

"Hmm let's see, come on, let's go to the mall" then she's about to get up when I pulled her back.

"Later, I want to do something pa" I tease while wiggling my eyebrows. Nanlaki naman ang mata nito ngunit muli niyang sinara dahil sa paglapit ko sa kanya. Bahagya pa akong napangiti bago siya tuluyang halikan.

It started with a soft kiss and no one's trying to move, it's like we want to cherish every moment. We stayed in that position for some time before I initiate to deepen the kiss. She immediately responded to it and lock my nape on her arms. She slowly hop on my top that made me turned on.

"Uhhh" I can't help but to moan as she started grinding on my top.

"D-do you uhmm l-like it?" She said between our kisses.

"Hmmm" I responded. I slowly guide her to remove her top. Damn! She's not wearing a bra so I have an easy access to it. I reach her mounds that made her body ache. I cupped it and gently massage it.

"B-babe" she moaned as I suck the other one. I continue playing with it and I felt her body crave for more so I decided to changed our position. Bahagya akong lumayo sa kanya and admire her topless body. "Share some skin baby" she seductively said. I can't help but to smirk as she became used to doing it.

"Wow hindi kana nahihiya, that's good" I teased back.

"Shut up!" She said trying not to stutter, but I can see how her cheeks turns red.

Ngumisi lang ako before removing my shirt exposing my top. I gently removed my joggers too and remain my boxers.

"Is it better?" I asked exposing my body.

"Oh my, babe let's stop" she said while looking at my shaft. It's alive now.

"Not yet love" I said and lean on her. I started kissing her again softly and gently. My lips trace her neck down to her breast to her abdomen. I look up to her asking for her permission. She just nodded.

"P-please be g-gentle" she whispered. Ngumiti naman ako as a response.

I reach the garter of her panty and slowly pull it down, revealing herself in front of me. I can't help but to touch myself while admiring her. She's damn fully naked in front of me.

"Ugh!" I groaned as I stroke myself, and before I completely lost myself, I completely removed her panty and throw it somewhere before positioning myself on between her legs.

"W-what are you d-doing?" She asked and cover herself when I about to lean on it.umatras ito at umupo.

"I'm gonna eat you?" Wala sa sariling sabi ko. Lumaki naman ang mata nito at hinila ako paluhod sa harap niya.

"Are you serious? It's disgusting isn't it? You're not gonna put y-your... that thing or finger?" Nagtatakang tanong nito, umiling naman ako.

"That's too fast, it will hurt you. I'm gonna pleasure you first so you won't notice" I explained. Napatakip naman ito sa bibig. I can't help but to smile on her cuteness. She's too innocent.

"Oh my God! I can't, not yet... I'm s-shy" she said covering herself. "P-pwede continue natin next time?" Napatango naman ako bago lumapit sa kanya at halikan sa noo.

"I understand, I respect you." I said assuring her that it's fine with me. "Let's do it slowly and when you are completely ready. I love you Irish" I continued and hug her.

"I'm sorry for leading you on and then backing out." She hug me tighter. Tumango lang ako even it hurts. Damn! Sawi nanaman si little Kerby.

____________________________________

Kalma guys, nanaginip lang yung tao. Grabe kayo 😂