CHAPTER 46

Khyrieze Llanelli Villaraigosa's POV

"This is new Bro, what's the problem?" Maico asked as he sat down right next to me. Binalingan ko ito ng tingin bago umiling.

"Gusto ko lang bumawi kasi palagi akong wala, nasan na daw ba sila?" I asked her. Ako palang kasi ang nandito sa VIP area. Since this is her pub, gamit namin ang biggest room. Kasya dito ang buong team for sure, plus if they wanna invite others pa.

"Hindi ikaw yan, what's up, I'll listen" he push through. Napabuntong hininga nalang ako bago ito seryosong tinignan.

"Rian and I broke up, nakaraan pa, I just don't know how to tell it to you, especially sa mga kaibigan namin. Ayokong sumama yung tingin nila kay Rian" I said then sip from my drink.

"Oh, sorry man." she said then tap my back, ngumiti lang ako ng mapakla dito. "Mind to tell me the reason?" she continued. Bumuntong hininga muna ako bago umayos ng upo.

"She chose her career over me, alam mo na siguro yung tinutukoy ko. But don't judge her" I said.

"What?!" napatayo ito at muling umupo sa tabi ko. "wait, let me process everything" she said. Tumango ako bilang tugon. "Damn! She did that? But... Wait... Why? I meant, yeah she should choose her career but she can choose you too. Pinipigilan mo ba siya?" kunot noong tanong nito. I shake my head.

"You know how much I supported her in her passion, I don't know, it just happened that she needs to choose" tanging tugon ko dito.

"That's sucks, I thought you guys have the most perfect love story. Based kasi sa nakikita ko compared sa iba nating teammates" malungkot na turan nito.

"There's no perfect relationship, you'll be together if the both of you wanted to be together. But as you can see, she doesn't want to stay" I plainly said. She gave me a comforting look. Bahagya lang akong ngumiti dito.

"What on earth! You're here, end of the world naba?" agad kaming napatingin doon sa taong kapapasok lang ng room.

"Shut up AV" I said before greeting her with our handshake.

"It's new, buti pumayag si Rian?" AA said. I just gave her a soft smile.

"Yow fellas!" Billy suddenly entered the room also. Just like what I did to the twin, I also greeted her with our handshake.

"Akala ko busy kayo?" I asked them

"We heard na pupunta ka, minsan lang to so we grab the opportunity" Billy said. Tumango tango naman yung kambal.

We all take our seat and after some time dumating narin yung ibang teammates namin na hinihintay. They were all happy that finally I was able to be with them sa ganitong mga kaganapan, some of them are asking about Rian and I and also about the issue that Kyle and Rian are dating because recently, they saw them eating in a resto alone. Which made my heart ache.

"I guess that's enough, let's not talk about Kerby's girlfriend 'cause it's kinda disrespectful to our friend here" Maico said an they were all look at her.

"Shit, sorry brad"

"We didn't meant to be rude"

They say sorry and I just gave them a smile and nod at them. We just continued drinking and talk about random stuff.

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

"Ma'am may konting problem po sa bab-" hindi pa man nakukumpleto ng waiter yung sentence niya ay patakbo nang sumugod si maico kaya naman lahat kami ay napatayo at sumunod dito.

"I told you to stop touching me!" Sigaw ng pamilyar na boses. Bahagya kong itinulak ang mga tao sa unahan ko para magkaroon ako ng daan upang makalapit sa kanila.