CHAPTER 62

Kerby's POV

"Uhmm Babe stop" I heard her moaned as I trace her tummy down to her panty using small kisses. Shit! That moaned just added pleasure to my ears. "Please Kerby" I was about to remove her undies when I feel her hand hold my cheeks and lift my head up to her. "Calm down, we can't do that" she's looking at me intently and her eyes are pleading. Napakurap pa ako ng ilang beses bago marealize ang nangyari.

"Fuck I'm sorry" I said and pulled myself from her top. She's half naked while laying on our bed and I was just wearing my boxer.

"I'm sorry I'm not ready" she pulled me into a hug.

"No it's my fault, I'm sorry I lost control" I hugged her tight.

"I started it naman so no worries" she even tap my back to let me know that everything is fine.

*Kring! Kring! Kring!*

Napahiwalay ako nang konti upang maabot ang cellphone ko na nasa side table. "It's Maico" I mouted to her before answering the call and put it on a speaker mode.

[Bro where you at? I'll fetch you" she said kaya napatingin ako kay Irish, hindi pa kasi kami tapos mag usap at hindi ko pa alam kung pumapayag na ba siya tapos nauna pa ang landian namin.

[I'm at Irish's, we're still talking pa] sagot ko naman.

[oh I see, but do you think she'll say yes? What if she say no?] mahinang sabi nito na tila ba nag aalala kung hindi ako papayagan.

[I hope she say yes but if she say no, then I won't do it. Her answer will be my decision Maico] I answered. Natahimik ito saglit. Nanatiling nakatingin sakin si Irish.

[I hope she say yes so you can treat her to the places she wants to go to. She deserves it after all] she commented. Sumilay naman saglit sa labi ni Irish ang ngiti bago sumeryoso muli.

[I'll let you know, for now mauna kana. I can handle myself naman. Just send me the location so I can easily find it] I said and look at Irish. She's just looking at me.

[alright! I hope to see you there"] then she hang up.

"Are you sure you wont flop your acads?" Seryosong tanong ni Irish as I put my phone aside.

"I won't, papatunayan ko sa kanila na kaya ko" I reach her hands and hold both of them. "Babawi ako, I promise I'll make you happier" then I pour them kisses.

"Don't promise, I'm done with promises, I want you to prove it." She whispered. "Before we start that fake relationship, my goal is to prove Kyle that she's replaceable, that I can find someone a soon as possible because I'm scared that she thinks I'm weak. I don't want her to have a confidence that whenever she wants to go back, she can go back. I only give people one chance because I don't want to be like Mom. You might see her smiling and doing things like she doesn't have problem but I've seen her in her worst. I've seen how she lower her self just to make my Father stay. I don't want to be like that, I don't want to beg because no matter what you give, what you sacrifice, a cheater will always be a cheater. Hindi ako naniniwalang nagbabago sila, they're keep getting worst as you forgive them. So no, I will never give second chances" she firmly said that while looking at me directly at my eyes. Tumatango tango lang ako habang nakikinig. "So you have a choice. Whatever you do, it will reflect you. So choose wisely" then she caress my cheeks. I don't know but her words feels like a warning.

"Is that your way of saying na pinapayagan mo ako?" I asked. She immediately pinch my cheeks before giggling.

"You're so cute, no wonder madaming nag iinterest sayo. Tsk! I'm unluckily lucky." Biro nito kaya kumunot noo ko "Im lucky cause you look great and you know how to treat me well even though we're just acting before and I'm unlucky because as we make this official, meaning to say that I have to deal with the fact that you have a lot of girls in your surroundings." Napairap na sabi nito.