Chapter 4

It was Friday and Lina, Kailah, and I were all planning to go home with Summer and sleepover at her house. It was going to be refreshing and maybe I might tell them about me liking Kobe. But before I can let all my worries go and hang out with my friends I have to finish the rest of the school day, and it was only 2nd period!

"I can't believe the first week of 8th grade is almost over," I tell my friends in 2nd period. I have the smart math class and none of my close friends are eligible to be in it. So I sit next to 3 popular girls, Carla, Alex, and Kate.

"Yeah it went by super quick," Kate says.

"Soon it will be graduation," replies Alex.

"Hey, Carla you might want to get off your phone, Ms. Smith is coming. Carla quickly puts her phone back in her backpack. While Ms. Smith is walking over here, I can here all the popular jock boys talking really loudly. Ms. Smith looked like she about had enough of it.

"Kobe sit all the way in the front, next to Ashley, and John sit in front of Paris," Ms. Smith commands them. Darn why can't Kobe sit in front of me instead of John. Well Kobe is pretty close. I sit in the back of the classroom all the way at the end and Ashley sits in my row in the front. So he doesn't sit too far, but John is really annoying. He always makes fun of me then justs say "I'm kidding" all the time and sometimes I don't know if he is kidding. His best friend is Bryce, who is more annoying that him. Bryce has freckles and spiky blonde hair, and he has a pig like nose. That's why I call him a freckly pig, but Bryce does have a big butt and that's the only thing he has going for him. Bryce is just mean to me for no reason, I don't know why, but it all started after Toby moved. Bryce was one of his friend that bullied him so I kind of blame him for Toby leaving.

"Ugh I can't believe I have to sit in front of Paris," groans John. Kobe turns around to John and starts laughing. He was laughing at me. I slump in my chair. This sucks, why can't it be the end of school already.

-------------------

"So anybody have anything to confess? Like any new crushes?" I ask. My friends look at each other. We were sitting on Summer's bed at her house and we were confessing secrets to one another.

"Well, I think I like Bryce..." Lina confesses.

"Oh my gosh! Me too!" replies Kailah. I look at Kailah and Lina weridly. How could they like that pig?!

"Umm why do you like.....Bryce," I say disgusted.

"Well, he is cute," Kailah tells me.

"Yeah, he is so ugly he's cute," I snark. Everyone starts to laugh. I liked this. Hanging with my friends, not having to worry about boy troubles.

"Hey guys, do you want to come to a Liberty football game with me tommorrow?" Asks Summer," Bryce will be there."

"I want to come," I tell Summer.

"Really?" Asks Lina.

"Yeah!"

"But you don't like any of the guys who is on Liberty football," Kailah says.

"Well, umm I like football games."

"Yeah of course you can come," says Summer," What about you two?"

"Yeah I might be able to come," Lina says.

"I can't," Kailah tells us.

"Perfect! So Paris, do you like any guys?"asks Summer. I look at my friends.

"Of course not, all the boys at Rio Grande are ugly," I lie," I have to go to the bathroom. Be right back." I quickly walk to the bathroom. I look in the mirror. Should I tell them? I really don't see the harm. Mmm, maybe I should wait until I know for sure. I will tell them.....eventually.