Chapter 9

"And that's why I think you should help us." I just explained the whole ordeal to Jake. He looks at Kailah, Lina, Keeley and I.

"Ok. I will help you. But only because I don't want her to come after me after she is finished with you," Jake agrees.

"Jake, I don't want you sabotaging, we need you to spy for us, ok?" Keeley tells him.

"Ok."

--------------------

2 weeks later, Aimee hasn't done anything. Her date with Kobe was tonight and we were all going to sabotage it. Jake was going to help Kobe get ready and I was going to help Aimee get ready. Lina, Kailah, and Keeley were going to the restraunt to do the rest of the sabotaging there.

At lunch I sit with Summer and Aimee.

"So, Paris when are you going to tell me the story of you and Kobe?" She asks.

"Hmm. How about tonight?"

"Sorry, I have that date with Kobe tonight."

"That's ok. How about I help you get ready for your date and I will tell you the story?"

"Perfect."

"Dude! You know I like her!" Exclaims Carson to Kobe. This was bad. Kobe and Carson were now fighting in the middle of the cafeteria.....ugh boys will be boys.

"She asked me!" Kobe yells back.

"You could have said no!"

"Dude she isn't your girlfriend!!"

Carson's face contorts and he launches at Kobe and punches him in the face. Kobe jumps on to Carson and starts hitting him on the head.

"Oh no this is all my fault!" Exclaims Aimee.

"Don't worry," I tell her," I will handle this." I walk over to the crowd of people and push through them. Kobe was on top of Carson punching him in the face.

"Stop this right now!" I yell. Kobe looks at me and Carson takes his chance. Carson punches Kobe in the gut and gets up. Carson lunges to Kobe but before he reaches I get in between them. My eyes were closed so all I knew was when Carson landed on top of me. I open my eyes to see Carson very confused. He understands what happened and gets off of me.

"You two need to stop this!" I demand," Carson, it is just a date they aren't getting married," I explain," And Kobe I expected better from you."

" We are sorry," they apologize. I look at Carson who's face was red from Kobe punching him and his nose was bleeding. I look at Kobe who also had a red face.

"I'm taking you two to the nurse," I command.

We arrive at the nurses office and the nurse looks at them confused.

"What happened?" She asks.

"They got in a fight over a girl," I explain for them.

"Ok, Miss Winston you can treat the skinny one and I will take care of the big one." In case you were wondering the skinny one was Kobe and the big one was Carson.

"Why are you treating me?" Asks Kobe.

"Well I used to help out in here for some community service in a class," I explain," So I'm going to give you some ice for you face." I walk over to the fridge and grab and ice pack. I bring it back and hold it to Kobe's face. He makes a face.

"Does that hurt?" I ask.

"A little," he replies. I look down at his hand. It was all cut open and bleeding from punching Carson.