Chapter 37

It has been two weeks since I got the note, I told my friends and they just told me it was probably some person sending it to me to mess with me. They are probably right. People can be mean and sick, and I am trying really hard to get Samantha out of my head. Summer, Kailah, Lina, and I are all going to the mall to get prom dresses. I can't believe our junior prom is in less than a week. This year went by so quickly. I really enjoyed it, besides the psycho chick who was stalking me, that part sucked. I wanted to get Prom Queen really badly, even more than I wanted Homecoming queen.

"Do you like this one?" I ask my friends. They shake their head in disgust.

"Ok, harsh..." I reply.

I look through the racks and spot a dress perfect for Summer.

"Summer!" I call," I found your dress!" I pull it off of the racks and show her.

"I love it!" she squeals. Summer takes the dress and tries it on. Her dress was a short light purple dress, that had a darker purple ribbion, and blue leopard and zebra print underneath the see through purple fabric. Summer comes out and spins around. Behind her, Kailah comes out wearing a long red velvet dress. It went to the floor and had long sleeves. It was tight fitting and a there was a slit in the front.

"Omg you look so sexy, Kailah!" Lina exclaims. Lina looks through the racks and picks a light blue dress, that was short and had jewels that wrapped around her neck.

"I like this one," Lina points at the dress. Lina goes and tries it on. I sit on a couch. This was hopeless.

"Don't looks so sad,"Summer says," We found your dress!" Summer holds up a long, pink, high low dress that had tiered ruffles on the skirt and a beaded top part. Seperating the two parts was a black ribbion.

"Omg!" I squeal," It is perfect!" I grab the dress and try it on. It fit perfectly.

"Kobe is going to love it," Lina points out.

"This is going to be the best junior prom ever, and no one will ruin it," I respond confidently.

-----------------------

The next day at school I open my locker and another note falls out. Inside the note was two tickets to prom.

"Hope you have a fabulous time at prom, I know I will. These tickets are for you and Kobe, my treat. I am so excited to see the dress you are wearing. I wonder what it will look like covered in your blood? See you at prom, May 24th."

Forever and Always,

Samantha Jones

I roll my eyes and throw the note away. I am sick and tired of people sending me stupid notes. Samantha is dead, I saw her! She died in the river when Toby hit her with the van, no one can possible survive that! I slam my locker and turn around. I spot Kobe walking towards me.

"Hey beautiful," Kobe greets. He kisses me.

"Are you excited for prom?" I ask, showing him the tickets that "Samantha" gave me.

"Wow, you got those early...."Kobe points out.

"Well prom is next week, you should get everything ready."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, like the limo, get me some flowers, and my corsage."

"I have to get all of those."

"Of course you do! Only the best for Prom Queen and King."

"But no one nominated me for Prom King."