Chapter 11

"You girls are all invited to my awesome Halloween party," squeaks Aimee. I read over the invitation that Aimee gave all my friends. I read over it a couple times.

"Wait. We have to bring a date?" I ask.

"Well, yeah, and you guys have to have coordinated costumes...." explains Aimee.

"Why?" asks Lina.

"Well because a lot of features at my party require two people, boy and girl. It would be so much easier if you had a date," explains Aimee.

"You realize none of us have boyfriends," Kailah adds.

"Yeah, and why coordinated costumes?" Asks Summer confused.

"Because it is fun and it is a dress up party!" Snaps Aimee.

"Ok, who is your date?" I ask. A look of dread crossed Aimee's face.

"OMG! I haven't thought about that!" Aimee panics," What about Kobe?"

"Remember what happened last time you went out with him," Summer tells her," and I'm pretty sure Paris was planning to ask him." Summer was talking about the date that we ruined. Yeah that was a couple weeks ago and Aimee and Kobe haven't really talked since.

"What do I do! I can't show up to my own party without a date!"

"Calm down I know who would be happy to go with you," Lina says.

"Who?" Asks Aimee curious.

"Carson." Aimee makes a face.

"Aww come on, he isn't too bad, and he likes you so he would definitely want to go," I tell her.

"Mmm ok...I guess." This party was going to be fun and a perfect oppurtunity to mess with her. Yes, we were still doing that. Last week, Kailah switched her perfume with hot sauce. I don't know how she managed to do that but it was funny. Aimee accidentally sprayed some in her eyes and she screamed so loud, everyone thought she was being killed. Now whenever she screams not as many people care.

-------------------

The party was in 3 days and I still didn't have a date. All my friends had the courage to ask their crush. Summer asked Blake first, but he rejected her, then she asked Jack and he said yes. Kailah asked Bryce and he said yes. Lina kind of got mad at Kailah for asking Bryce, but Lina then asked Toby and he said yes. Also Aimee did ask Jake but he said no because he was going with someone else. She said she was going to ask Kobe and I knew he would reject her.

It was beginning of 2nd period and Aimee was walking over to Kobe. I got close enough to hear them but I made it look like I wasn't listening, but I totally was.

"Hey Kobe," Aimee says nervously.

"Uhh....hi," Kobe replies.

"Do you want to come to my Halloween party?" She asks.

"Umm I was already coming, but I still need a date."

"No, I mean do you want to come to my party as my date?" Kobe looks at her, I knew he was going to reject her. He looks at me.

"Umm, sorry Aimee but I already have a date...."Kobe lies.

"But you just said-"

"Yeah, I know what I said but I forgot she asked me first period....."Kobe interrupts.

"Well, who is it?" Aimee asks unconvinced.

"It's.......," Kobe looks at me," Paris!"

"Really?"